Xray T2 & Kyosho ZX-5 courtesy of NCNitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Here are a couple bods that NC did for me. I think he did a great job!
Sorry for the crappy pictures, it's the best I can do until I get some in the sunlight. It's hard to capture the details that NC put into these bodies.

Xray T2 with Dodge Stratus in hard anno red. My new favorite red, NC suggested it and I'm glad he did.

181625091-M.jpg

181626200-M.jpg

181636259-L-1.jpg

Kyosho ZX-5 stock body with high down force wing. The black wisps really add depth and set the body off. I love the blue and orange contrast.

181626939-M.jpg

181625079-M.jpg

181636155-L-1.jpg

Even the bottom of the wing has wisps, but the top side does not and fades to black on the edges. Sweet.

181626166-M.jpg

Last edited:
Sick bro! Awesome job NC! those look great. I have to get off my ass and paint these bodies lying around.

really nice lids!!! I can't wait to get into the painting part as well!!!

Damn those are nice. Looks like Joe has raised the bar pretty damn high around here. That is awesome work! Looks like I'll have to invest in some of those hard anno paints. They are incredible.

Awesome work Joe!

Really nice Job Joe.... you are a true master of the AirBrush!

Sweet D.... Those are some of the lowest profile tires I have ever seen! LOL

Great looking lids bro. The red anno looks great but do you really rather it over the manly He-man red

The red anno looks great but do you really rather it over the manly He-man red

I was worried when I sent them to him that they would just be a let down after that manly man he-man red paintjob he pulled off a few weeks ago :D

Glad you like them Dom!

Thanks again for the trade my friend!

woow, the touring body really rocks, simple efective desing and really nice color combo.

I must say that the pic of the T2 lid does not do it justice.

I saw it in person today and it is incredible.

Again, nice work Joe.

Those are some really sick paint jobs. I wish I had that much talent. Kudos NC Nitro!!

They do look great! Another fine job done by JOE!!!!
Hay Sweetdiesel, Is that a scratch I see on the top of your lid? :D