X-factor pic

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxoverkill

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just joined this site and thought i'd put up a pic or two of my x-factor that i am making a crawler outa'......

Attachments

• crawler.jpg
    crawler.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 308
Thanks kwong.....still got alot to do but heres how much travel i have gotten out of it so far with a few nights work.....

Attachments

• xfactor 002.jpg
    xfactor 002.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 275
That's just a little bit more travel than my savage...lol

Nice!

That traxel is outragious that thing is awsome!

Thanks kornkid...........judging by your name you may like this body!

Attachments

• korn.jpg
    korn.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 250
Damn straight! nice yours?

Yupp that is actully the X-fator with the first body i did for it......I'm also a BIG KORN fan!!!=devil

Awesome truck dude.... Anymore travel, & that baby would be on its lid...
Glad to see some KORN fans in the house...

That suspension articulation is insane. Looks like the X-Factor is made for all out rock climbing!

Yeah i bought it about 6 months ago and i really wasn't happy with the suspension for fast bashing type driving like i do with my tmaxx so i was actully gonna put it on ebay. Then i saw a clod crawler with the axles 90degreed and thought...hey the x factor is a solid axle 4 link truck so why couldnt it do that. So with a little advice from a guy on another site who has a "x"crawler i went to work on it and its coming along pretty good.

FYI to the other KORN fans...they have a new CD coming out if you havent heard called faces in the mirror!...think it comes out in about 1-2months?

Not much of a crawler myself, but that beast looks like it could handle some seriously rough terrain. I wouldn't bash with it, but for some serious climbing and bumpy terrain crawling that thing looks near unstoppable.

Originally posted by maxxoverkill
Yupp that is actully the X-fator with the first body i did for it......I'm also a BIG KORN fan!!!=devil

Cool!

Originally posted by ImBroken
Awesome truck dude.... Anymore travel, & that baby would be on its lid...
Glad to see some KORN fans in the house...

Damn straight!

FYI to the other KORN fans...they have a new CD coming out if you havent heard called faces in the mirror!...think it comes out in about 1-2months? [/B][/QUOTE]

It comes out this month sometime.

Hey Maxoverkill, do you have any shots of where it actually pivots in the middle ? I'm very curious as to how it does that while being a 4wd truck. How much ya think you have into that beast?

Hey KornKid, gotta get those facts straight before ya go spreading the word.....
Korn's new completely self-produced album, Take A Look in the Mirror, is slated be released on November 18th of this year. The first single, "Right Now", will be released to radio and on the net sometime in the near future.
Korn-Net.com

Whatever on the KoRn did my time album for tomb raider it says new KoRn CD out october.

Hey IMBROKEN.........the truck doesn't actully piviot in the middle,it has a chassis plate just like a tmaxx. It gets its travel by having solid axles and then the axles are coneted the the frame with 4 link bars. The extra travel is helped out with havent cantilevers attached to the shocks and i replaced the bars that push on the cantilevers with shocks also. Really i dont have that much into this truck yet (compared to my tmaxx) it has alot os potential right outa' the box. It got most of its travel just from spending a little work time on it not really money!

heres a shot that shows the underside a little better....

Attachments

• x resie.jpg
    x resie.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 209
Thats crazy suspension. I want that.

Back