Sold / Found WTT: 24" LCD monitor for a buggy or ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serendipity. I'll PM him and see if something can be worked out. In the meantime...

You know you want it BMILLER. Listen to your inner computer geek. Give in to the Dork Side.

he has a laptop lol

he has a laptop lol

But laptops have external monitor hookups. Ha! There's no excuse for him now!

Sadly, my PM inbox is still empty. Guess I'll just have to be patient. ;)

i have a tv if i wanna hook it up like that....i dont want it tho was just givin ya that free bump

Dude get a bigger desk. 3 24" monitors make for some fun gaming. I gotta get another matrox so I can go 3 24 screens again. Make for some awesome racing!

Good deal trading for a buggy too though! :D

Dude get a bigger desk. 3 24" monitors make for some fun gaming. I gotta get another matrox so I can go 3 24 screens again. Make for some awesome racing!

Good deal trading for a buggy too though! :D

My home lab main desk has the dual 24's, the workbench has triple 22's and a floating 21" for laptops or whatever else just needs a quick monitor hookup. Lately though my office/workshop/lab has been overrun with RC stuff. Two obsessions fighting it out. I may have to take over the garage instead though... the IT stuff pays the bills. :)

Matty and & have a tentative deal on this but if it falls through let me know if you're interested :)

Park the RC's in the garage and the cars on the Drive Way! hehe :D

My wife would throw the rc's in the driveway and park in the garage.

Ah well, the trade I had set up fell through so this monitor is still up and available. I also have a veritable crapload of other computer gear.. hard drives, vid cards, a sexy Zalman HT160 HTPC case...

hey, i have a rc10 gt....if interested....dont matter to me....lol

I have a team Associated fatory team RC10T3 plus another entire FTRC10T3that is bagged up for parts, it would come with a escartronics HS steering servo and a futaba magnum jr. radio as well as a couple of brushed motors..and all the bodies and tires and wheels I have for it...and a DC novak millineum charger.

hey, scratch that....just saw where it says sold....so..

~SOLD~

Status
Not open for further replies.