Sold / Found Wtb: Truggy or Buggy Roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savon

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Looking for a buggy or truggy roller, i'm not looking to spend that much, because its going to be converted into electric.
Let me know what you have.
I'll even take a nice MT or Stadium Truck roller.
Thanks,
Savon

Last edited:
I seen that, nice rig, but out of my price range,
Good luck with your sale!:thumbup:

Bump-xmas-

Hm, don't really know of that brand, but ygpm.

I've got a hpi mt2 I'd be willing to part with. Let me know and I'll see if I can get some pics.

pm sent

ill sell you my truggy.. cen matrix tr arena

i might be able to make you an awesome deal, let me clean my truggy and buggy up and take pics. I think I am done racing, just want a good basher to play with my daughter. She has A Savage, that i need to quit hogging. It may take me a few days. Life and stuff. Pics by Sunday hopefully.

would you be interested in something rtr? I am going to kick myself after posting this but here goes.
Its a CRT.5 with a mamba max, Feigao 9L, Castle BEC and Hitec 925-MG? Its been running on a polyquest 3S lipo. Runs nice and cool and is pretty dang quick. I have a video around here somewhere

How much, flm.

How do you want it? I am going to keep the battery and rx but you can get it with everything else installed or just the items you want. It would come with a brand new battery tray from rc monster. I had to cut the one that was on there when i got it because the maxamps pack is shorter than the polyquest one. Its a crt.5 with the rc monster brushless conversion on it.

If you aren't looking for something this extreme, i should have a brushless losi desert truck in the mail in a few days that i got in a trade. I really don't need one so i will check it out and if its all good, that will be on the auction block as well.

Here are a few pics, Its still a little dusty from running yesterday. The last pic shows where the little back body piece cracked off from too many wheelies. There is a new stock lid in the box with all the extra parts. (arms and whatnot)
DSC01998.gif

DSC01995.gif

DSC01997.gif

DSC01999.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.