Sold / Found WTB T maxx engine with clutchbell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mazeworks

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi!
I want to buy a t maxx engine with all it´s components.
(with clutch, clutchbell, crankshaft. etc.)
It can be in an used condition but should be working. Pls don´t offer crapy engines.
I can pay you with PayPal instantly but U must ship to Europe / Germany.

I´d like a bigger engine than the .15 but pls make an offer for every type of engine that fits the t maxx and is complete

Rear exhaust would be nice, but isn´t a must either.

I hope that U can help me.

i have a brand new OS .18TM. its a really great engine.

there pretty much discontinued but you can still find them around for around $300 brand new at some places.

$175 but shipping is on you my friend. i also have a 3 shoe clutch, CB and rear exaust header for a t maxx and i can throw in a tune pipe for ya if you want. it will definetly put some pep in your t maxxs step!

Thanks for your offer.

I bought a used engine lately but nevertheless I might be interested if you can wait a little time.
I will see how the engine runs and if everything is complete with it first and then I might go for your bigger engine.

Thanks

sure man, let me know if your interested in the future. I'm trying to get out of nitro all together so i wont be needing that engine anymore. and its brand new.

let us know how your engine you got works for ya. if not an OS.18TM will last you a long time if you take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back