Sold / Found WTB: Savage or other 4wd Off Road nitro.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
WTB: Savage or other Revo Reasonably priced.

The title pretty much tells it all. We just won some cash and the missus said it would be ok for me to grab another ride when I sell my on-road to a guy down here.

I am looking for, simply put, a VERY tough basher. The only specifications I insist on are 1. It's Nitro powered, 2. It is tough and in decent shape, 3. Is a four wheel drive vehicle, I will take a 2 WD depending on the model. 4. It is reasonably priced for the shape it is in. Spare parts and other necesities would be a nice perk.

I do have a budget, but will be considering any offers anyone makes. I know I could go elsewhere to look for a basher, But I figured there are an abundance of people here that want to get rid of an old basher to a good home. Anyone interested either shoot me a PM or post something here, and I will get back to you this evening. once again, thanks for looking at the thread and I will donate some extra cash when the sale goes thru.

Last edited:
I still have the Nitro MT I told you about. 4wd, decent hop-ups. and a good Fantom FR15 engine.

Alum Maxx a few posts down.

Lol, I already Pm'd you before this thread :D

how much are you willing to spend?

'round 200-250 Should be ballpark, if it seems low forgive me, this would be my only other "intermediate" setup- My RC10GT being the first. Also another reason why I want to buy here. I can proably get a good solid rig for a reasonale price and not have to deal with the expensive RTR's from maufacturers. So, to make it blunt, I really don't know what exactly I would like to spend, but nothing TOO fancy, please.

Bump, Still looking for a basher.

i have a savage .21 with a ofna hyper 8-port. has chrome rc-solutions cage. has the stock t-maxx tires on now. has spare big joes on i think velocity rims. let me know. looking around 250. has a few hop ups and lots of spares.

Last edited:
I will tak ei man, shoot me a PM, mine won't work for some reason...

interested in a hopped up LST?

I am only looking to spend a couple undred, I think an LST is out of that range.

I have a XTM Mammoth that I modified to hold up for bashing. Id let it go for $250

You got PM Wannarunem. Savage, whats up? Is it still F/S or did you change your mind?

Tweak. pmed answered.

tweak you got a pm. yep its still for sale. sorry i dont have computer access at school.

Replied to both, nice doing buisness with you guys.

so did you buy one?? when you comming to bash with us?

Your B-day hopefully. We just everything taken care of with the new car. one more payment and I am done. I haven't bought 'em yet (yes, "Em'" as in plural, I plan on getting two or three lol) I have three people wanting to sell my three diffrent ones, and I am going to almost for sure take Wanna and Savage up on thier offers. Should see you next weekend. But, the missus was complainging that some Astro thing was closing down and she wants to go before it is closed...

i have a savage k4.6 w/ 3 speed tranny, 23mm hexes on cheyenne rims and big joe tires. all around aluminum skid plates front/rear center and gas. have origianl skids as well. i am orginal owner and comes with box as well. aout 2-3 gallons through. lots of compression and power. a couple different cb and spur gears.. ofna linkage mod, new HD dog bones all around. gpm tie rods. comes with extra screws and pullstarts. i'll throw in all the little bit and pieces that came with it.
needs new dual brakes $10, a flywheel $5, and your own radio gear.
$300 + shipping.. I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAVE THAT CAME WITH IT AND I BOUGHT. i took it all apart and cleaned it. I'm slowly re-assembling it now. I'm gonna get the Hellfire when it comes out and need to rid this one.

let me know if you want pics heres pic of what it looks like minus the rollcage.http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/arawak420/DSC00004.jpg

i have nova towers and cooling head i can throw in for a little extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back