Sold / Found WTB: Radio stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC48

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,

Looking for a cheap 3 channel radio, like a TQ3 or something. Also looking for a steering servo and two standard servos, and a battery pack (either 4 AA holder or rechargeable pack), and a switch.

Basically I just built a Savage X SS, and am borrowing radio equipment from my father, and want to get a set up for the Savage and probably do reverse at some point.

Let me know what you have,

Thanks.

How much is cheap? I can hook you up with everything in your list for what I would say is cheap except maybe the steering servo. For cheap I'm not sure if I have one strong enough for the Savage,but for a little more I can set you up. Let me know appox. what you want to spend.

How much is cheap? I can hook you up with everything in your list for what I would say is cheap except maybe the steering servo. For cheap I'm not sure if I have one strong enough for the Savage,but for a little more I can set you up. Let me know appox. what you want to spend.
don't sell that servo!!! That's mine....pay pals on the way.;)

i can get you set up with an HPI stock radio that comes with a baja...

FM radio with built in failsafe (i can also sell you an ofna micro failsafe too)
Hitec 645 servo for steering (i used it in my savage) and 2 standard servos for throttle.

like racer said, whats cheap. i dont need this stuff since i'm getting out...

Well I can get a brand new TQ3 on ebay for like 25 bucks, so thats about the limit there. Steering servo...645mg is basically what I am looking for, which are like 35 new, so a bit below that. Standard servos are like 10 bucks new, so maybe 5 each for used ones or something...and a couple bucks for a 4 AA holder/switch. Thats about the ballpark I am looking at if its possible.

Send me a PM with what you have with a price and we'll go from there.

Why? That servo won't plug into my stock rx?????

dude!! its AC!! welcome back buddy! glad to see your getting back in!

Whats up beason? Yeah I posted up in General that I was getting back in...its good to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.