Sold / Found WTB Jammin jp-1 Pipe

• Thread starter OFNA buggy basher
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OFNA buggy basher

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey all. I'm looking to buy a jammin jp-1 pipe. Preferably new but used is excelent condition is ok.

I might be selling my JP-2 once i make up my mind what I'm gonna get when i sell my buggy. It made my car seem 5mph faster with it, then when i had my stock xtm pipe. And its like new, no scratches on it i think (ill have to check).

If OBB doesn't want the JP2 I may be interested depending on price. I've been looking for one at a descent price!

Hey vb its yours. I'm realy lookin for the jp-1. Suits my skills and driving location better.

BuggyRacer28,

I'll interested in your JP2 if you still have it...please shoot me a picture and price at [email protected] Thanks.

Owww man! I checked out my pipe 2 seconds ago and i noticed a tiny dent in the front!!!! man, that sucks. wont do anything to performance tho i dont think. Ill have to see 1. if I'm really gonna sell my buggy 2. how much its worth. Ill have pics of it soon. Ill stop jacking your thread ofna lol.

I have a used JP-1 in like new condition (4 tanks NO scratchs) Oh and its hard anodized what you looking to spend
I'd like to get $65 Shipped

jammin jp-1 pipe

i have one used 1 time (no scratches). will let go for $55 shipped. it is the shiny aluminum one. you can email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.