Sold / Found WTB: Ipod

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfola212

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wanted: Ipod

anyone have an ipod formatted for pc and with charger and hookups and stuff? Reply if you do

You may want to contact this fellow. I believe he still has his...
CLICK HERE

HI Smurf - My little bro has a PC ready like new IPOD with all the goodies that he wants to get rid of. He bought it compulsively thinking he was gonna use it but he hasn't I think this is the 4gig version. Not the biggest IPOD(I think they make over 10gigs) now but lets be honest. Unless your downloading an arsenal of MP3's a day, the drive on the IPOD is gonna crash before you fill up 10gig's...lol. You'd be lucky to fill it to 4gig unless your downloading an enitre hardrive onto the thing.

I'll let ya know soon as I know he wants to get of it.

..i have a hardrive full of music. lol

Ipods can be formatted for either Windows or the Apple OS. Of course, you'll lose all music on it if you format it.

Also if it comes with Music on it, and you sync' it, you'll lose all of it if you don't have the tunes on your PC to begin with (Doesn't sound like its a problem for you)

Hope you get one. My wife and I both have our own. Her's is a 10G and mines a 15G. I've used about 8G on mine. Most of my CD library is on there!

Status
Not open for further replies.