Sold / Found WTB...Crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubster

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just started looking in to them so really don't know much about them or really what I even want but figured I would get the WTB thread started to see what offers come in. I am kinda interested in the Axial AX10. I would like a complete setup, I don't mind if it needs work or put together.

i dont have one at the moment but thats your best bet is an axial...the venoms are still new enuff that you wont get one for very cheap and the kyosho's are pretty expensive in general...how much are you willing to spend on one setup for rtr?

hey!! nubsters back!! good choice on the axail, i dont have one, but that seems to be the most popular platform.

for sure the most popular for the buck....definatly aint got poop on a moa as far as perfomance but you can setup an axial to do incredible things.

Well look at what the cat dragged in. :D

Welcome back Nubster, you still fighting fires?

Haha...thanks guys. No, no fires right now. Had shoulder surgery a few months ago and then I was in a wreck on New Years (got hit by a drunk driver, go figure) so my back is out of whack. Still fighting the criminal element though.

Yeah, from what I see/read it does seem that the Axial will be my best bet. Looks like it is kinda the Tmaxx of crawlers...lol

Anyways, budget is small as possible. I would like to stay around $250ish, $300 max. That seems to be the going price on ebay. I have not done much reading yet so when I read the ebay listings I really don't know what is good and what is crap as far as the listed upgrades so I don't know what is a good deal and what is not.

Not too concerned at this point about having a top performer or a competition ready rig. Initial plans are to just go out and bash some and have fun. Who knows what that will lead to but for now that's the plan.

might have something for ya...pm sent...

wow man, thats some bad luck!! when i think about it though, all i see is the scene from fantastic 4 when the rock guy does the cold shoulder to the semi truck. most of the new guys wouldnt understand but Mr. nub is one big fella. i think there is a pic of him bench pressing a prius around here somewhere :D

hope you find a good deal man, have you been out of RC or just not on RCNT?? do you still have any other rigs?

wow man, thats some bad luck!! when i think about it though, all i see is the scene from fantastic 4 when the rock guy does the cold shoulder to the semi truck. most of the new guys wouldnt understand but Mr. nub is one big fella. i think there is a pic of him bench pressing a prius around here somewhere :D

hope you find a good deal man, have you been out of RC or just not on RCNT?? do you still have any other rigs?

haha...I did hurt it at work wrestling around with a guy in the middle of the highway. Here are the pictures your referring too...

Picture195.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.