Sold / Found WTB: 1/8th Buggy roller or RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
All right fellas, I got my cousin in on the RC bug again. But he is a little afraid of the cost but I want to get him a decent roller. This is my gift to him so its my dime here. Not looking to spend a whole lot but I don't want to spend a gand of cash to get it to running condition. I have an engine and pipe already. Post up what you got!!!

Thanks
Jon

hey man, do you want my mugen? for you i'll give it away for 430 instead of 460.

look in my thread, it comes with over 300 worth of parts.

Colton,

Its too rich for me since I am giving this as a gift to get him in the 1/8th scale buggy scene. He liked my MBX5 I had but I think something less would be fine for me. I can't justify giving that much money away as I have some rides to complete myself. I will have to pass on it my friend.

Thanks

Jon

Hey Jon I have a MP 7.5 Kanai I with many hop ups. Comes with a brand new spare chassis. I can do 429 shipped LMK. :)

sweetdiesel said:
Hey Jon I have a MP 7.5 Kanai I with many hop ups. Comes with a brand new spare chassis. I can do 429 shipped LMK. :)
Smart ass...

I have a Hyper 7 PBS RTR, for $350obo shipped. lmk

Tarant said:
I have a Hyper 7 PBS RTR, for $350obo shipped. lmk
I have a good friend that offered a nice K3 roller but I passed for now.

Say your thread already but 350 is too steep for me. Thanks Bro!

Jon

I have the XTM pro xterminator, I don't know what its worth?? LMK if interested.

greenwing7 said:
I have the XTM pro xterminator, I don't know what its worth?? LMK if interested.
The original? How much? May be intereting since he has a Hobbypeople close to him and he can wrench on his own.

olds97_lss said:
What happened to the buggy you bought off of me? Throw it away?

Hard to find parts and they are pricey.. Planning on selling it on ebay sometime though... Impulse buy.

Stormer and tower had quite a few for it...

Sorry about that. Did you break something and can't find a replacement?

olds97_lss said:
Stormer and tower had quite a few for it...

Sorry about that. Did you break something and can't find a replacement?
Just wanted to get a new chassis and spares but it was double what I paid for it. Not sure I want to do that right now.

ZANDOR said:
Ya! very good question!
I want a nice decent ride. This is to get him in the hobby but I am fronting the cash till he can get it back but I really have about 200. Can be a roller. If the ride is clean and PHAT then I may go higher.

Let me ask my brother if he wants to sell his Hyper 7. Not a lick wrong with it, but the bonehead never runs it (which is sad, because it's in great shape). Bought it off Vbgagnon last December.

I'll see him tomorrow night when we play hockey and ask. If you get something in the meantime, no worries!

By the way, did you see this: https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41514

Last edited:
I just may part with my PCR...I need to clean her up...Its all there in working order...The diffs need to be taken out and cleaned But other then that Its good to go...
Oh and the chassie is scratched up pretty good.But not bent..As far as I can tell.
Will come with stock steering servo and a 645 steering servo..And a airtronic FM reciver...

Oops I meant to say Stock throttle servo and a 645 steering servo

Last edited:
Here are some pic's

PCR_004.jpg

PCR_003.jpg

PCR_002.jpg

PCR_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.