Sold / Found WTB 1/18 scale car rtr. Mini-t, RC18T/MT, Itsy-Bitsy Spider...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhatman

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey, I have a friend looking to get into rc and he said he wants either a mini-t, rc18t, rc18mt, or a itsy bitsy spider rtr, but he can buy a charger. If you have something I didnt list, please still mention it. He is looking for one in good working condition, and not to slow. Please say what you are offering and the price.
-Pat (redhatman)

email sent pedester...

more offers very welcome.... I should also mention he is looking to spend no more than $130.

He could find a brand new Itsy, and Mini t on ebay for like $95. Then hed even have some spare dough for some hop ups. Just a suggestion.

LOL cvec, reason why I asked is I noticed the full size receiver. Pros don't come with any electronics.

I might be willing to part with my slightly modded Mini-T if he's interested. It's mostly stock except for a Trinity Micro Monster motor and Losi oil-filled shocks. Also will come with an 1100 mAh NiMH battery. Say $100? Let me know if he's interested.

4u2nv said:
He could find a brand new Itsy, and Mini t on ebay for like $95. Then hed even have some spare dough for some hop ups. Just a suggestion.

I guess that makes more sense, but he is kinda lazy and wants it already kinda fast. LOL. We'll see.

Candyman said:
I might be willing to part with my slightly modded Mini-T if he's interested. It's mostly stock except for a Trinity Micro Monster motor and Losi oil-filled shocks. Also will come with an 1100 mAh NiMH battery. Say $100? Let me know if he's interested.

hey candyman, pics to [email protected] please. Thanks a lot.
-Pat (redhatman)

candyman, very nice. But on a side note:

ok, I'm leaving saturday morning (aug 13th) to go on a vacation. I will be back on the 20th. I will still answer any offers until the 13th. Thanks
-Pat (redhatman)

hope he finds something and a bump for you. I have nothing to offer but advice. Stay Away From the IBS!!! that thing is a total POS. anyway gl with the search and he might want to check out http://www.one18th.com in thier forums/classifides section too.

Status
Not open for further replies.