Sold / Found Wrench's Spring Cleaning #1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WrenchHead

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well fellas I have been in need of some cleaning out of a few things.So here it goes. All items are shipped via USPS to ALL 50 US states. All Items are to paid via PayPal and NOT as a Gift. All prices INCLUDE shipping cost.Thanks for looking and if you feel my prices are to High shoot me an offer all I can say is no at worst.You can PM me or Email me @ [email protected] on a first come first sold bases based on time / date stamp on PM or Email. Thanks Again.L8R, WrenchHead.

First up is a set of Axial Wraith seats for $20 Shipped. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC05834.jpg

Next on the block is a SET (will not seperate) of Axial Wraith Electrics/Parts Lot.What you see is what you get. Motor/ESC/Servo/Battery Tray/ Recv.SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC05835.jpg

Next up a set of Wraith RTR rims and tires. $20 Shipped. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC05837.jpg

Onto the next item. Set of Losi MRC Pro tires and Foams.Rock Claws and gray Foams BRAND NEW never used. $16 shipped
DSC05838.jpg

Scale Rims and Tires. None BeadLocks Rims. Glued 1.9 Rock Creepers on ?? Scale rims can't remember what brand. Very little use on treads.$40 Shipped
DSC05839.jpg

ProLine Helios body. All painted custom like and trimmed out. Never seen the Rocks was used as a Shelfer on a MRC and has mounted side holes for a Losi MRC chassis. $40 Shipped
DSC05840.jpg

DSC05841.jpg

Mounted for refrence ONLY, MRC NOT included in the sale.
DSC05843.jpg

ProLine 40 series rims and tires. 14mm hex's for Revo/TMaxx Ect.. ProLine BowTie tires on dish rims. $35 Shipped.SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC02682.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

Traxxas Sporttraxx Tires on RPM StableMaxx rims.14mm hexs for Revo/TMaxx Ect... $40 shipped
DSC02671.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

Last edited:
Seats,Wraith Rims/Tires and ProLine Bowtie 40 series SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wraith Electronics SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
anything left?

Anything not marked sold is still in a box in the corner of my hobby room.

Status
Not open for further replies.