Wow this stuff does wonders on bearings!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So far I've only tried it on my bearings but it did wonders now they spind better and longer then ever before! I was looking on my Pop's room to see if he had a multimeter in there and i came upon this stuff this is my new RC lube screw the trinity purple! Ill try and see if he remembers where he got it from.
DSCF0053.JPG

FastEddy said:
If its from your Pops room are you sure its for RCs? :p:

hahahhahahahahhahaha nice one

HAHA LOL i sure hope so!

my pops said he thinks he might have picked it up at a gun shop or tackle store but he can't remember for shure.

That's his way of saying, "Back off! (I hope he doesn't realize I bought it at the love shop)."

mech beat me to it. that stuff has been used in the bike industry for years. for stuff like your clutchbell bearings try "pedro's dry lube" it goes on like an oil, but drys leaving a lubricant film, its very similar to white lightening both are great on your other bearings as well. bikers use it for thier bike chains and cables in dry dusty conditions so that it doesn't attract dirt. since it drys it wont spin out of your bearings like an oil will so its safe for clutches. i also use "phil wood waterproof grease" inside my diff housings for the ring and pinion gears. it withstands the pressures well and doesn't give up on ya like other greases and turn to powder.

Last edited:
i dont know about pedros in the engine, thats what the oil in your fuel is for and ARO. when i have my motor apart the only thing i use for reassembly is ARO.

Back