Sold / Found WNY R/C & Hobby Swap Meet !!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DC'S RC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
WNY R/C & Hobby Swap Meet
When: November 14,2004
Where: Lockport Mall Commons area
5737 S. Transit Rd
Lockport ,NY 14094
Time: 10 AM-6PM
Cost: FREE !!!!!!!

For all interested in attending this is a free event tables are available at no cost.Bring out your old,new,used or any hobby related items and buy sell or trade !!!
Some suggestions on items of interest may be the following:
Radio Control cars,trucks,planes,boats,etc.
Used radio equipment
new or used parts
models
trains
rockets
We would like to keep this limited to these types of items this is NOT a comic book or card show and neither will it become a general flea market.
We would like to see people come out and have some fun meet new people and maybe find some new toys.

I encourage Local Hobby Shops,Track Owners,Racers and general hobbyists to come out and have a good time.

There will be power available for minor use such as testing purposes etc.There is a huge parking lot for testing equipment such as cars,trucks Etc.Sorry butthere will not be an area to test planes or boats.

There will be a controlled frequency board to be used for testing radios and vehicles so that there is no radio problems or runaway vehicles.

For info. please contact Me by phone or e-mail and I will return all inquiries as timely as possible.

Phone 716-433-0869
E-mail [email protected]

Table space is limited so if you need tables please contact me ASAP

THANK YOU"

PS This is truly FREE !!! This is not a comercial event but a social one!!! Should be a lot of fun.

do u kno how far is it from edison, new jersey?

oh man forget about it its 389 miles hehehe

MAN, that's a great idea! I just wish that you guys were closer. I have a few things to get rid of. I think I will suggest this to the LHS that I go to here in NYC since I know that the nitro season is ending and electrics is coming around the corner.

Additional contact phone number 716-930-0760

PS ask for charlie Thanks

For anyone interested in coming there are talks of setting up a braggin' booth.Show off your favorite plane,car,truck,boat,helicopters etc.

Would be really neet to do bring out that rock crawler,or favorite concourse body to just show off.Would be really nice if someone had a helicopter they could bring out.
Oh and you Vintage guys bring out that old Tamiya or Kyosho from the early racing days !!!
I am currentlly working on scrounging up some door prizes so you don't miss this !!!

How Many People Are Signed Up So Far To Go

i will be there I'm about 30 min from there

about 15 to 20 tables have already been reserved. goin pretty quick.

Cool..I'm in..hopefully someone will be selling a savage roller!

its a really cool idea ! i will be there witha bunch of stuff ! seems like a venue to meet some cool people, get rid of stuff , and buy stuff . if your close you should definitely go ! bragging booth - i got some pretty cool bodies i will be showing off ! gonna get a couple of tables.

The 14th is creeping up fast !!! Hope that everyone is getting together their selling and trading material.
Looks as though we are going to have a real good turnout as 30-35 tables have been reserved as of 10-28-04.We are currently working on door prizes and raffle items for the event.Currently they are trickling in but such manufacturer's as MIP (donating an on board temp gauge) for you nitro guys and revell/monogram sending out 12 YES 12 !!! brand new model kits to be used as raffle and door prize merchandise!!! I'm working hard to make this an event we can all enjoy.Hope to see all you happy hobby fanatics out there !!!!

Last Minute Update !!!!
Swap meet is now close to 40 tables strong,there is a wide variety of hobby related items for all to enjoy.
There are tons of great Door Prizes from our local shops and a number of manufacturers.A RTR Duratrax electirc evader,train set,lots of model kits,slot cars and lots of other neat stuff.ALL FREE !!!! You just can't beat this oppurtunity.

There is going to be representitives from local flying clubs,race tracks,and hobby shops.

There will also be a portable slot car track for all to enjoy and for any of you X-Mod fans there will be a 6' x 14' X-MOD track set up for any of you who just can't stop racing!

A HUGE THANK YOU to all the local hobby shops for thier donations and help with this event.

Be there or definately be SQUARE !!! LOL

sound's like it is going to be a good time see you their :cheers:

I'm on my way out the door right now!

And I'm back because it isnt till Sunday!! :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back