Wickedfog is (a little) old

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already heard that from my brother. I was talking to him earlier today and he said "dudeee I don't wanna go to work!!"
That's exactly why you gotta find a job you love doing. It makes it fun to go to work. When I worked at the racing shop making parts for all the Nascar and Indycar teams, I couldn't wait to get back to work some days. The nice paychecks were just a bonus.

Until you see how much the govt. steals.
That's why you become disabled early and take it all back 😉

I'd personally love to go back to work. I actually liked most of my jobs.

Until you see how much the govt. steals.
The gov, county, feds, military, police. I know I'm forgetting some. They all lie, overspend, waste, take what's not theirs. I tend to not think about them and not associate with them. 🫠

The gov, county, feds, military, police. I know I'm forgetting some. They all lie, overspend, waste, take what's not theirs. I tend to not think about them and not associate with them. 🫠
I told the IRS I couldn't pay them yet. They took half of my house the next day🤣

Testweek just ended so for the coming weeks school will be nothing but a place to meet friends lol. Afterwards I'll regret not preparing earlier, as always
Uhmm well nevermind. 22:53 now and I'm still not done yet with the math homework for tomorrow that I got today (been working on it for 3 hrs now)

I need to take algebra 2 next year 😔
Algebra is the most useless math I ever had. I worked over 25 years in the machining industry and never used it once after high school.

Took algebra 1 last year in 8th grade. Took geometry last semester.

Don't really remember any of what I was apparently "taught".