Why I dont Surf in California.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob who?

telegram maa'm............

Originally posted by error401
Land Shark:

1144flood.jpg

Originally posted by error401
Another land shark photo:

1144landshark.jpg
Dude you rock!!!

Originally posted by nitro dave
I like how everyone here is ignoring RobH. I read your posts, good detective work camper. I'll take it from here.

i think everyone has me on ignore at this point.

more4.jpg

Um ouch

but that was my pitchin arm coach

dude, thats just nasty

pretty raw huh? That dudes career is over in the majors.

i think I'm gonna start wake boarding more, after this thread,lol. Oh, wait, then i gotta deal with the friggin aligators, like this one below, found about 10 minutes from my house.

595BIG_Gator-med.jpg

we should have rules against that poop humboldt just posted. seeing torn flesh and or dead people it just fiddlesticking sick.

are you explative addressing me again explative? Got a problem with the explative I do, talk to a mod dont talk to me as it is obvious I don't like you and you will resolve nothing here.

There are no rules against gore period, if there was you would have not seen the above pictures

now go get on your soap box in the Chit Chat. Or better yet go tell your wife on me.

What a baby you are! You are already reporting it. You don't waste time but your a waste of space.

Last edited:
you are right, there are no rules against gore. there should be. when it's fake on TV that's one thing. when it's real, that's fiddlesticking gross. just because you're a sick fiddlesticks and like to jerk off to pictures like these, doesn't mean the rest of us have to be subjected to it.

wow such language Rob! See there are rules about excessive harsh language and while a corneror (sp?) would not be offended by the pictures I posted he might be offended by your potty mouth. If your so worried about it don't look at it. It was a shark attack thread, so I though it fitting to post a picture of one. There were way more and way worse pictures but I refrianed from posting them. You know I am gore freak as I talk about it and post it constantly, shoot I am even pleasuring myself as we speak.. your a freak RoH and that will never change.:wban:

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
shoot I am even pleasuring myself as we speak..

Now that just came out of nowhere didn't it.

if anyone is the freak you are. you always tred on the boundery of what is acceptable. you just like to get a rise out of people. it's that "look at me! look at me!" desease. i guess it goes along with your two-year old mentality. evidently, you're in your PMS cylce again. next week, we wont' see you on the forums and the week after that you'll be all cheeky again. i don't know why i bother. i'm putting your ass back on the ignore list.

Originally posted by RobH
just because you're a sick fiddlesticks and like to jerk off to pictures like these, doesn't mean the rest of us have to be subjected to it.

Error do you see where my " I am pleasuring myself right now as we speak" came from? He implied that my sexual plessures and fantacies are from gore.

if anyone is the freak you are. you always tred on the boundery of what is acceptable. you just like to get a rise out of people. it's that "look at me! look at me!" desease. i guess it goes along with your two-year old mentality. evidently, you're in your PMS cylce again. next week, we wont' see you on the forums and the week after that you'll be all cheeky again. i don't know why i bother. i'm putting your ass back on the ignore list.

You sure got me figured out! Man we could be brothers you know me so well. Anyhow please don't bother as it is clear we will never get a long as I have met more trees with a better personality than yours. I tread on the boundries in everything in my life thats just how I live. As for my attendance on the site has nothing to do with the way you think I feel. I get busy with work and life and don't have the time to post all the time. Ans as for being on the rag, I will always be on the rag with you.:hbd:

I was making a joke, but it just didn't click till you pointed it out.

I can post some pics of the front pages of the newspaper from Panama, they have their daily graphic dead body there, well almost every day.

we should have rules against that poop humboldt just posted. seeing torn flesh and or dead people it just fiddlesticking sick.

How do you know he is dead. He is very tired from his ordeal and is sleeping. It actually said on the site the guy did live and has prostetics.

Back