Why do they call them "Stadium Trucks"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scr2000

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know that may be a stupid question to some of you, but I really don't know why.

There's a real racing circuit that is run on actual stadiums. This trucks are light, have lots of suspention travel and have a lot of power for climbing up steep hills. The trucks are similar to rally trucks but not the same.

hope this answers your question..

There was a professional touring series that raced in stadiums all over the country. The Tamiya S10 and F150 Stadium kits depict the trucks pretty well.

Anyone still have the box or a pic of the original RC10T? Cool pic of the RC truck jumping at the LA Collesium.

Back in the days, RC racing trucks mostly looked like the real stadium trucks but half a decade ago they changed in design with wider suspension and bigger tires, I still have an old Tamyia S10 that looks like the one Iron Mike drove over a decade ago.

ACtually, they sorta resemble the CORR offroad series.. only thing.. that series has 2 and 4wd trucks.. they used to race in stadiums.. now they mainly race on all different tracks

Back