Who will win Super Bowl XLIV

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Who will Win Super Bowl XLIV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me.

I shut it off as soon as the kneel down and starting playing MW2 to burn off some frustration by knifing guys in the back and sniping others in the head. LOL

It's only day 1 and I miss my eye.

Congrats to the Saints! I am eating crow and it doesn't taste well...

Oh, and that was one ballsy play call to start off the second half. Who saw that coming? Besides the Saints...

Sigh.....

Pete just sent me my new sig.

Hmmm shouldn't godale03 be getting a new avatar about now as well. I'll be happy to pick you out something pretty Tom. :D

Hmmm shouldn't godale03 be getting a new avatar about now as well. I'll be happy to pick you out something pretty Tom. :D

Tom's in hiding.

So what do you have in store for me?

Are you guys alternating weeks, or are you taking over after 1 month?

:hehe: I forgot that neobart was in on this too, thats freakin awesome LOMAO!!!!!

neobart do you want to trade weeks or keep them for the whole month. I think swapping weeks would be cool, kinda like couple of dogs playing tug of war with their favorite toy. I'm good with either way just let me know.

Oh, and that was one ballsy play call to start off the second half. Who saw that coming? Besides the Saints...

My jaw hit the floor when he kicked it, that had to be the call of the year!

:hehe: I forgot that neobart was in on this too, thats freakin awesome LOMAO!!!!!

neobart do you want to trade weeks or keep them for the whole month. I think swapping weeks would be cool, kinda like couple of dogs playing tug of war with their favorite toy. I'm good with either way just let me know.

My jaw hit the floor when he kicked it, that had to be the call of the year!

Yeah I was in shock as well when I saw that play. Cojones grandes. :whhooo:

I'm fine with alternating weeks, gives me time to find something for Rob as well. :)

Now we get two months of harassment instead of one :D

You guys keep track of each others month. I don't care who's stuff I have up at any given time. Between the 2 of you you get 2 months of pwnage. LOL

All I know is that on April 9th at 12:01am the eye comes back.

This is embarassing! Oh well... at least Pete's not a Cowboys fan!

I haven't yet figured out how to insert the signature picture, but I am working on it.

OK guys... I have inserted the picture but it does not show... it previews ok..... What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Cut and past this as your sig Tom. Add the G in the first IMG tag.

[I'm]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/jpicior/Avatars%20and%20Gifs/Saintssig2.jpg[/IMG]​

Looks like you got it anyway.

I've got my eye on things now....

Cut and past this as your sig Tom. Add the G in the first IMG tag.

[I'm]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/jpicior/Avatars%20and%20Gifs/Saintssig2.jpg[/IMG]​

Looks like you got it anyway.

Thanks man... I finally figured it out last night.

Hey... I am a Drew Brees fan... this isn't so bad! LOL
I really didn't have a dog in this fight.... I just wanted a chance to pay Pete back for all of those Ohio State games! LOL When will I learn? That man must be able to tell the future or something... like in Back to the Future when he gets the the sports almanac.

Why did you think I jumped on board....:)

Nah I had a good feeling about the Saints, and a loathing for the Colts.

You guys are gonna love next week. :D

Hey... I am a Drew Brees fan... this isn't so bad! LOL

I went easy on you guys this week, I have a feeling neobart won't be so nice...And I'm going to change things up on my next week!

Back