who makes these 5b bodies?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those bodies are awesome, it makes me want to buy a baja so i can have that body

Yeap, the carbon fiber one looks even better :)

those bodies are awesome, it makes me want to buy a baja so i can have that body

baja's are the reason i want to buy a baja!, and these bodies just make me want one more and more!! somebody buy my firestorm so i can go get that 5 b in the for sale forum!LOL

wow! ramtech sure is proud of their products!!

yeap, but you have to realize that in the scale of things that price isn't too bad. That body is REALLY big compared to the bodies like you would see on a firestorm or T-Maxx. They also had to go through a really long development process and they had to spend A LOT of money just to have the mold made. I thought the price was a lil steep myself, until I realized how much went into the making of the bodies. I absolutely LOVE my 5b, you're really going to be moving up in the world by going from a firestorm to a baja. One thing's for sure, you'll never have to worry about buying anything else nitro once you realize how amazing the large scale stuff is. I swore I would never get rid of my nitro, and a few months later, I wouldn't touch nitro with a 10 foot pole. Strictly gas and brushless for me.

yeap, but you have to realize that in the scale of things that price isn't too bad. That body is REALLY big compared to the bodies like you would see on a firestorm or T-Maxx. They also had to go through a really long development process and they had to spend A LOT of money just to have the mold made. I thought the price was a lil steep myself, until I realized how much went into the making of the bodies. I absolutely LOVE my 5b, you're really going to be moving up in the world by going from a firestorm to a baja. One thing's for sure, you'll never have to worry about buying anything else nitro once you realize how amazing the large scale stuff is. I swore I would never get rid of my nitro, and a few months later, I wouldn't touch nitro with a 10 foot pole. Strictly gas and brushless for me.

oh yeah for sure large scale gas is the $h!t my buddy picked up a 5b and well now i want one!