Who hates old lady's?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkslayor24

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
today while running my newly fixed RC10GT2 i was running ramps in my yard. i cought a ramp bad and tumbled a foot or 2 into the street. there was a car comming. the old lady almost stopped (i thought she was going to let me get it) but then she turned her wheels straight towards it and basically floored it....there goes over a hundred bucks

Is this a woman that is annoyed with you driving your Nitro rigs in the neighborhood? I can't imagine a random old lady would do that, unless she too has been annoyed by Nitro rigs running near her. In either instance.....I hope you got her license plate number. That would be destruction of property if she intentionally ran it over after stopping.

Ahh! My heart dropped reading that! What a wicked old lady, old people don't need a reason to hit things, she coulda been hella senile or just one big bish! Probably slowed down thinking it was a cat then realized it wasn't so floored it for target practice!

That really sucks and yes, I hate old women

I remember running my HotShot up and down the street back in the 80's.

The transmitter would interfere with the TV signal of the old hag across the street. No cable back then. She would glare at me through the window, but not once tell me to stop. Instead she waited for my dad to come home and try to chew his ass. Of course he got pissed and whipped out his Rough Rider and started running it up and down the street. LMFAO

That sucks! Lucky for me, my neighbors are pretty cool about it, for that matter, alot of them will sit out in their yards and watch. Yesterday I had a close call, while tuning, I flipped mine in the road, and a minivan was coming, she stopped, but probably only because I was running straight at her.

If you are lucky, the old lady who ran yours over got a small puncture in her tire, and she'll regret it in a day or so.

I like MILF's but not old ladys lol

I bet she wouldnt run over your nitro :D

633783108045017685-MILF.jpg

It certainly sucks if it was intentional. I agree with Motogod,I hope you got her plate number. But it is your responsibility to bash in a safe area too.

unfortunately for me...i was to pist off at her to think about looking for a number. i just moved into this house a week ago. i looked for the car but noone around me has the same one. i dont think she knew it was a nitro either, she had her windows rolled up so you couldnt hear it. and unfortunately no punctured tires...she was nice enough to hit it in the middle of her car (i think she wanted to make sure she hit it) (she was smiling at me to)...wat a bitch

Well just remember about Karma. What goes around comes around. Maybe someone will drop a house on her....

well....mabe if my mom is nice she will give me some $ and take me to the LHS if i find the chord, i might post pics tommorow

well, just added up the damages and it looks like its going to be about 80 bucks. not bad for getting hit by a car...stilll puts a huge assed dent in my wallet

dont be so hard on her, her blood sugar was low, she had her reading glasses on, her dog got in her way. she was adjusting the radio, she was trying to light her pipe.

You know, I thought I had it lucky, until the other day I was buzzing up and down the street, running the center, when this jackass came along on his bicycle, swerved away from the curb to go at my Speed-NT. Though he at least had half a brain when I told him it would cost him $400 if he ran it over.

Back