Who Can Make / Print Me Some Stickers?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
I have a logo that I want printed up for the forks and shock on my RC bikes from the same company that does the suspension on my big bikes. Can anyone here help with that if I get you the logo, permission from the owner and measurements?

Humm that is tricky . In the mall sometimes there a graphic guy making stickers. I could check with the guy at my mall tomorrow to see if he can make stickers that small. Do you know the measurement?

Give me a photo of what you need and I'll let you know.
Not much time available to me lately, so I can't make any promises right now.

Here's a photo of some I did for NCNitro's scaler shocks:

010-5.gif

Yes, have you missed all the spider pics I've posted? I'm liable to get dismembered and eaten if I venture out at night, it's like arachnaphobia out there.:hehe:

Actually, I just figured the pics wouldn't come out good. Besides, still gotta break out the calipers and measure the shock and forks too.

HPIGuy, check out Decalgear.com. This is what I use for simple projects like custom license plates, stripe lettering/engine size, logos, etc. They are the company that make the Testors kits. It is not a sticker but a water based quick-slide decal. Like on plastic model kits. The software includes license plate fonts, emblems/graphics, flames, etc. Simply use the software to crop/fit and scale and then print on the clear or white printer paper and then seal with the included spray. It's held up well on the R/C bodies I've done.

HTH...
Mark

HAHAHA!!! :hehe: Good one. :)

Hey hey dont lol at me man! I only ride the short bus in the morning ok!?! :D

---------- Post added at 7:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:15 PM ----------

Hpiguy did you get the stickers done?