Who are you picking in the Superbowl?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having the center vault the ball over manning at the start was a pretty good indication of how the rest of the game would go.

I wanted to turn it off when Joe Namath showed up wearing his girlfriend's fur coat. I should have. Still a publicity hound.

Last edited:
I think in part, the 12th man had a lot to do with Denver's miscues. I never heard "Omaha" once during that game.
Manning was obviously shouting at the top of his lungs to call the audibles. Denver's center admitted he botched the snap because he couldn't focus with the noise.

Peyton showed up to play. Too bad his line and 95%of the rest of his team didn't.

Payton threw a lot of bad passes, if he didn't have time he should hVe threw it away or took the sack!

Hmmm. I wonder if Jerry Jones remembered to let the Broncos out of the guest locker room at Cowboy's stadium?

He completed 34 passes. That's a Super Bowl record.
I agree with robmob. The rest of the team didn't show up to play.

And he tossed some ducks that were completed to the wrong team, IMO he is as much to blame as the rest

Back