Where to run ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddybnj_2004

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey ... I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to run indoors... I live in New Jersey... and will travel up to 2 hours ..... I am just trying to find a place to go on Friday and or saturday to just run some laps.. I just want to race electric indoor I have a tc3, t4, b4 , mini cooper... Micro 1/18ths....
I just want to run some laps... I don't even care if I race... I know the weater is going to get wet this weekend so I just want to get some track time...

Freddy, what part of jersey? its a big state.
There is a place called potbellies.
Not sure of the website.
they're in south jersey near vineland and atlantic city.
They run lots of micro and 12 scale
If i find the site, i'll post it here for you.

Found it
http://www.pottbellysrc.com/

hope this helps, Good luck

Thanks guys..... I appreciate the info..

That is the frustrating part... I have yet to be on a track.. and run some laps.. except for micros...
I am hurting... I need a fix..... I set cones up on my street and ask strangers walking by if they want to race.. lol
I will go anywhere and race or run laps with anyone.. on road, off road.. hell even underwater for all I care...

Originally posted by Freddybnj_2004
Hey ... I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to run indoors... I live in New Jersey... and will travel up to 2 hours ..... I am just trying to find a place to go on Friday and or saturday to just run some laps.. I just want to race electric indoor I have a tc3, t4, b4 , mini cooper... Micro 1/18ths....
I just want to run some laps... I don't even care if I race... I know the weater is going to get wet this weekend so I just want to get some track time...

Freddy,

Willis Hobbies in Mineola, Long Island has an indoor track for electric touring cars. Give them a try. Click HERE for their website. Their track is in the basement level of the store. Pretty nice too!

Back