Where is nitroaddict?well, lets just say he had a little acident!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey NA sorry to hear about your accident . I was wondering what happened to you! Damn I can't stand stupid bastards that fail to stop! They are on my hate list..like OLD people who refuse to stop driving when they can't drive properly anymore.
Sorry had to vent that. Hey NA get better alright should we send a hot llatina nurse your way? maybe Asian? Take care and hope to find you around here again soon.

Jon

Sorry about the crash, NA. Sucks anyplace, anytime. I hope you heal up quick. We'll still be here waiting for ya when you get better...

Sorry to here what happened to ya. Hope ya heal quickly and feel better.

Sorry to hear about your accident NA. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Well.......I'm BACK!!!

Not gonna go into the details too much - long story short.

Light turned green. i was the third car in line. first car made it, he hit the 2nd car and me, at about 40 mph. bent the minivan in front of me in half, front end of my gti is gone.
damage to car - hopeless
damage to me - dislocated knee. fractured kneecap, dislocated shoulder, concussion. contusions from shattering glass.

things i learned in my first car wreck.
-ambulance rides are fun, but a lil embarassing
-when the doc says your gonna feel a lil pressure.....it means a rhino is gonna jump on you. (i know, rhino's dont wear shirts)
-they give u really good drugs
-red light runners are assholes.

anyways, back to work today trying to get caught up for the weekend.

THANKS!!!! for all the kind words

Dont worry NA - we know the surf was good.....

lol

Welcome back bro!

Welcome back NA. Glad to hear that you are doing ok. I hope the guy that hit you gets more than a slap on the wrist.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
damage to me - dislocated knee. fractured kneecap, dislocated shoulder, concussion. contusions from shattering glass.

anyways, back to work today trying to get caught up for the weekend.

Talk about hardcore, NA goes to work to get caught up on his RCNT posting. Man, you kill me.

Get healed up soon, buddy.

Originally posted by error401

Talk about hardcore, NA goes to work to get caught up on his RCNT posting. Man, you kill me.

Get healed up soon, buddy.

dude - u crack me up

I said a speedy recovery, but damn u give new meaning to the word. lol Glad ur up and about.

Oh, BTW - they gave me a pelimenary bill for my hospital stay. I forgot to mention that. Total cost for only the first day? $12,400

I'm assuming that the jerkoff that hit ya will be billed? Right!?

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Oh, BTW - they gave me a pelimenary bill for my hospital stay. I forgot to mention that. Total cost for only the first day? $12,400

WTF? Your kidding right? Did they server you caviar on a 24k platter? Maybe some expensive lunch? That is outrageous. Now if somone didn't have medical insurance and they had to be in the hospital for a week that would add up fast. How would they be expected to pay a bill like that. Jeez....

oh, ouch, sorry to hear about the accident. get well soon.

team17 - yes, his insurance will be billed.

MCvickj - thats nothin, when my dad had his heart attack and bypass surgery, his total bills came to over $640,000

so NA, i guess your new/wrecked GTI will be payed off a little faster than expected eh?

Alright NA, now if you are looking for any more sympathy it is between poop and syphilis in the dictionary. J/K man, I'm glad your feeling better, welcome back. So what ya gonna get to replace the GTI?

Originally posted by NCNitro
Alright NA, now if you are looking for any more sympathy it is between poop and syphilis in the dictionary. J/K man, I'm glad your feeling better, welcome back. So what ya gonna get to replace the GTI?

Now thats funny..... ROFLMAO

dunno yet - my roomate has an old Golf that he might sell me cheap, just so i can have a car to drive. he is a VW tech, so its a decent old car.

Back