Where can I buy a Savage ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daakeung

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Know of any reputable dealers in New York Queens?
Or any palce close ?
I'll be leaving Guyana for 4 days, so it's my chance to go to a hobbyshop for the first time and pick up my first nitro (dah Savage)

i have a k4.6 for sale

k4.6, 3 speed tranny, 23mm hex cheyenne rims on big joe tires, full aluminum skids gas tank, front/rear bumper, center skid. ofna linkage mod. $270 shipped needs radio gear, a $10 disc brake and flywheel.

good deal i just need to get it out of my floor to make way for other things. pm me if interested.

Well. I just got in NY last night. Miserable flight, I had to stop in trinidad, wait 5 hours then bardbados. 30 mins and when approaching jfk airport. another plane was on the run way the same time, so we had to circle, then when we touched down they changed our taxi way on the runway....arg....and all the time I had a serious cold, I still have it. WEll today I'm off to the offshops. wish me luck guys.

Good luck, I hope you find the one you want.

go to nyc hobbies. i think they have the car in stock. the will also give you lesson to get you started in nitro. you can get all the shop contact information at www.nychobbies.com

I second the above ^^^

NYCH is a great shop....there are a few others in the area but from what I've seen going to the places, none have as much a variety...and if they don't have what you need, they can get it quick.

well, I got more sick today and slept all day.
Sat night is my sis bday so they have a party at some hall.

which one is better ?
limited edition or the 25?

The limited, it has most of the mods that you would normally want to do to a 25, 4 gear diffs, dual disk brakes, cam servo saver, 3speed tranny, better tires. It's well worth the extra money. A 4.6 would be even better IMO.

Hope you start to feel better and good luck finding a truck

thanks, can't get the 4.6 because i dunno if i can set it up

since i'll be out of the country and if i need a part i forgot it's gonna be a long wait.

If you don't want the 4.6 kit then you should go with the limited edition if you can get it.

well that's what I'm gonna buy, you guys ever heard of willis hobby store?

You should send a PM to Ratzo or Imbroken. They live in the NY area and may be able to help you with hobby shops there.

Last edited:
Just bought my savage, limited edition. WEll gonna eat first and get it out the box to get a looksie:D

I'm so excitied, gonna post pics :D

Back