Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20240521_085623_resized.jpg
maybe chicken tonight. 🤣 We are going to be daddy's. 😁

It's a good thing you put "Not." at the end there because I was thinking you were serious! Phew!
We are big nature fans. Which means we love nature. The only food we eat comes from the store. :cool: It was a bad joke. :thumbs-up:. When we saw this egg thing, it was like , :nopics:. We don't even go to that part of the house anymore. I am a big bird fan. Not to be confused with Big Bird. 🤣. OBTW, we met BIG BIRD in Japan. 1988. My daughter and us loved it. 😁

We are big nature fans. Which means we love nature. The only food we eat comes from the store.
So, you don't feel there's hypocrisy in your statement? That the life of a farmed creature is less worthy than that of a wild creature?

I almost choked all up on your chicken. Brought tears to my eyes. Turned me into a 100% beef eater. 🤣
Don't you dare choke my chicken without asking!

I find it funny the animals we eat the most of don't exist in the wild any more.
Not true, I seen a herd of Lean Cuisines running through the brush last night.

I can't eat meat but rest assured if I see a chicken running around I'm going to wack it and throw him on the BBQ.

Yeah, that's because nobody but you eats those nasty critters.
I gotta agree with the nasty part. I haven't had any in several weeks.

Back