Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand it, but it just sounds hilarious as a sentence! 😆
It means that I'm so hungry I could,

"I could eat the crotch out of a dead leper's undies."

"I could eat the horse and chase the jockey."

"So hungry I'd eat a poop sandwich, only I don't like bread."

Mike, you and @Xraycer can have your beartraps of the sea, me and @Chubaka will split the Strawberry Newtons. 😜

20240429_183505_resized_1.jpg
Now we got that done. This is for @Doom!. 😁

Didn't work for you, huh?

Some of their varieties are terrible!
They are good. Just enough cinnamon. They won't go to waste. But I love those Golden Oreos the best. The mint ones are no good. 🤣

And I'll stick with my regular double stuffed.

We are the flavor snob buddies

🤣🤪
I like crumbling those up in vanilla ice cream 😋

I'm just going to pretend those are carmalized bananas, and the spear guts gotta go. Grody dude!

Spear guts.....Lol. Growing up they grew wild all over the woods behind our place. Mom would hand us a knife and a basket. Go get dinner. She'd make it with chipped beef. Kinda like poop on a shingle. It was good but, not great. We were hungry kids and ate anything. Fast forward 20 years. Hadn't even thought about them. Got some stir fry at an asian place. They were in there. Way better than I remember. Tastes change.

If you can find them in the woods or from a farmers market.....way better than the store. Still don't care for them steamed. Saute them in a pan with your favorite stir fry sauce. So much better. Or wrap several stalks with bacon and parmesan and put them on the grill. Even got my nephews to eat them this way. They fought over the last bundle. Lol.

Is that remoulade? Now I gotta go make me a po-boy. And I was doing good today.

Spear guts.....Lol. Growing up they grew wild all over the woods behind our place. Mom would hand us a knife and a basket. Go get dinner. She'd make it with chipped beef. Kinda like poop on a shingle. It was good but, not great. We were hungry kids and ate anything. Fast forward 20 years. Hadn't even thought about them. Got some stir fry at an asian place. They were in there. Way better than I remember. Tastes change.

If you can find them in the woods or from a farmers market.....way better than the store. Still don't care for them steamed. Saute them in a pan with your favorite stir fry sauce. So much better. Or wrap several stalks with bacon and parmesan and put them on the grill. Even got my nephews to eat them this way. They fought over the last bundle. Lol.
My dad grew some really great asparagus. Takes a few years for it to start growing well. Lots of time and energy go into that vegetable to get it to produce. I love it.

Last edited:
Is that remoulade? Now I gotta go make me a po-boy. And I was doing good today.

My dad grew some really great asparagus. Takes a few years for it to start growing well. Lots of time and energy go into that vegetable to get it to produce. I love it.
I didn't feel like making a remoulade. I had tartar sauce, but I also wanted sweetness. So, I figured I try mixing in some of that Kinder black cherry chipotle bbq sauce. Meh.
There's only 1 way we do asparagus: tossed in extra virgin olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. Then it gets either roasted in the oven or goes directly on the grill grate. The grill is my preference, with that slight smoky char.

Huli Huli Chicken.

Hawaiian.

You can look it up. I got my recipe a looooong time ago and love it love it love it.

I'll have to post pics, but it doesn't do it justice.
I haven't had HH chicken forever!

Back