Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will be making tacos this way from now on. 1.5lb 93% lean ground beef, 2 chicken breasts cut into nickel sized pieces, and mushrooms.
Constructed these 5 tacos with sour cream, salsa, cheese, lettuce, and Yucateco hot sauce. So good!
View attachment 190113
C'mon your hippyfying tacos, mushrooms on tacos, pleeeease. Whats next LSD pancakes? Huh? Not those kind of mushrooms? Oh, uh, nevermind then. 😜

🤣 No @Chubaka, he's not going to make you "special pancakes"

C'mon your hippyfying tacos, mushrooms on tacos, pleeeease. Whats next LSD pancakes? Huh? Not those kind of mushrooms? Oh, uh, nevermind then. 😜

🤣 No @Chubaka, he's not going to make you "special pancakes"
Mush-room. Mush. Room. Mussshrrroooom. It sounds funny. 🤣🤣

I'm curious why you want limited slip differential pancakes? 🤔😝

We were surrounded by produce. First and only time I ever saw anybody eat an onion like an apple. My boss did that all the time. Really strange.

I really hated that job. I don't tell many people this because it's so messed up, but I watched a man get decapitated there too. Forklift accident right in front of me. Traumatized me for life. I quit that place a week later. Couldn't take being there.
Back in high school at a pep rally, they did contest a where four football players had to eat a caramel apple.
Only thing wrong with that was the fact they were caramel onions and the players did not know that.
Funniest thing I've ever seen when they took the first bite.

Last edited:
Back in high school at a pep rally, they did contest a where four football players had to eat a caramel apple.
Only thing wrong with that was the fact they were caramel onions and the players did not know that.
Funniest thing I've ever seen when they took the first bite.
That would really suck 😆

Just had my normal breakfast and won't eat anything until tomorrow morning.

It was.

I guess you were paying attention in history class!
I did. I also studied extra in history & geography in college. Nixon called him the most dangerous man in America at one time. He wrote wild books & had several degrees, one in psychology, licensed if I remember correctly.
Sorry took it off course.

I had a peanut butter & organic honey toasted sandwich for breakfast with my coffee & a turkey wrap & BBQ chips & a Cola for lunch 😋

Last edited:
Crabby tots. Tater tots with crab dip cheddar cheese and bacon bits
20240517_154742.jpg

Before hitting the lawn, I needed a little snack. Frozen waffles, a maple sausage patty, and yellow American. It needed a sauce. We're out of maple syrup, but I spotted the new wing sauce.
Dang, that sauce went really well with my "sammy"! Sweet, a little acidity from the cherry, and a little heat and smokiness. Will be doing this again!
20240517_160539.jpg
20240517_160953.jpg

Before hitting the lawn, I needed a little snack. Frozen waffles, a maple sausage patty, and yellow American. It needed a sauce. We're out of maple syrup, but I spotted the new wing sauce.
Dang, that sauce went really well with my "sammy"! Sweet, a little acidity from the cherry, and a little heat and smokiness. Will be doing this again!
View attachment 190155View attachment 190156
That Kinders sauce is some pretty darned good stuff. Haven't tried that flavor yet.

That Kinders sauce is some pretty darned good stuff. Haven't tried that flavor yet.
I haven't tried it with chicken yet, but I was, initially, not really impressed. However, it went really well with the waffles, sausage, and cheese.
So, maybe it'll grow more on me.

Last edited:
I haven't tried it with chicken yet, but I was.l, initially, not really impressed. However, it went really well with the waffles, sausage, and cheese.
So, maybe it'll grow more on me.
I tried sweet and tangy I think. Something like that. It went really good with the pork roast I made.

Back