Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CCD9B536-B37F-4F06-8882-7041838533F8.jpeg

You guys need to chill, before they go extinct! 🤣
I was thinking the exact same thing. Just think of how many generations we have seen snuffed out of existence just in this thread 🤣

Wow, 600 pages talking about food. You sure this isn't part of the food network and not an RC Talk forum? 🤣

Work lunch:
A large ham and cheese with tomatoes and mustard on 12 grain bread.
Is that Killer Dave's bread? Eat it all the time. My breakfast above is with Killer Daves White Bread Done Right.

Lunch today at a Cafe that is also a church believe it or not. Make great food. Today Patty Melt with Steak Fries. Again, for sure, ate too much and felt terrible afterwords. The kind of terrible that makes you just want to go home and lay down and that's just what I did.
20240511_124257.jpg

Is that Killer Dave's bread? Eat it all the time. My breakfast above is with Killer Daves White Bread Done Right.
This 12 grain bread came from my local Super Walmart's bakery. First time buying it, and I have to say that it's really good! Soft and just enough moistness to it. Even to the crust.

I buy Dave's occasionally, when they go on sale. $7 a loaf is too steep for me.

This 12 grain bread came from my local Super Walmart's bakery. First time buying it, and I have to say that it's really good! Soft and just enough moistness to it. Even to the crust.

I buy Dave's occasionally, when they go on sale. $7 a loaf is too steep for me.
The Walmart breads I have bought are surprisingly good. And it stays fresh for a long time. The hoagies I bought for those shrimp po boys are still good. That was a couple weeks ago when I bought it, and it's really good tasting bread. Their brioche burger buns are great too.

The Walmart breads I have bought are surprisingly good. And it stays fresh for a long time. The hoagies I bought for those shrimp po boys are still good. That was a couple weeks ago when I bought it, and it's really good tasting bread. Their brioche burger buns are great too.
My favourite is either Helgas mixed grain or Tip Top 9 grain. I also love toasted raisin bread with butter and strawberry jam.

My favourite is either Helgas mixed grain or Tip Top 9 grain. I also love toasted raisin bread with butter and strawberry jam.
We don't have those breads here. Raisin bread... yeah, I love that as well.

I didn't think you would as both are Australian brands. It wouldn't be very fresh by the time it was shipped to the US 😆
I dunno. I have had bread over a month still be good here. That shipment of Aussie food I ordered got here in 5 days.

I dunno. I have had bread over a month still be good here. That shipment of Aussie food I ordered got here in 5 days.
I don't think it would last the slow boat journey. Our bread doesn't last long. Probably because it's not full of preservatives. We freeze our bread till we are ready to eat it.

Brraky today was a few strawberries, a banana, some vanilla yogurt, and granola.
Untitled250_20240512072158.png

Unfortunately, breads that don't grow mold after a week have preservatives.
Well, I do keep my breads in the fridge.

Brraky today was a few strawberries, a banana, some vanilla yogurt, and granola.
View attachment 189774

Well, I do keep my breads in the fridge.
Yeah, that slows it down a tiny bit, but mold still grows fairly well at fridge temp.
Freezing is what really halts their growth.

Back