Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wagyu ribeye and burgers off the Blackstone yesterday evening.

dvT9jOV.jpg
Can't even buy Wagyu here, so I've never been able to try it. Why is it so expensive? Is it that much better?

Add some crispy, salty bacon and hot honey to complete the myocardial infarction!
Hey now. Honey isn't bad for you. Don't go making it look bad by association 😉

Can't even buy Wagyu here, so I've never been able to try it. Why is it so expensive? Is it that much better?
I don't believe it's Wagyu, but I recall reading about a practice where they cage a cow in such a small cage that nearly limits all movements. This is so the muscle fibers don't get use thus rendering it super weak and the result is a super tender meat.
Way too cruel, for my palate!

I don't believe it's Wagyu, but I recall reading about a practice where they cage a cow in such a small cage that nearly limits all movements. This is so the muscle fibers don't get use thus rendering it super weak and the result is a super tender meat.
That would leave a bad taste in my mouth. On a serious note that's messed up.

That would leave a bad taste in my mouth. On a serious note that's messed up.
Imaging spending your entire existence in the space the size of a trunk of a Toyota Corolla. Humans can be so sh!tt¥

Imaging spending your entire existence in the space the size of a trunk of a Toyota Corolla. Humans can be so sh!tt¥
Humans are the worst animals. Want anything destroyed and turned into a toxic trash heap, call a human. 🤣

I just looked it up. You're right. Gordon Ramsay is always talking about how good it is. Wonder if he knows that. I'd be shocked to find out he doesn't, and I guess disgusted by him if he does.

You had me at "sausages"!

Wait.....that didn't come out right 🤔
If I could find good chorizo here I'd try that. But the chorizo I have been able to find is more like a greasy paste. I have made chili with it in the past, and it wasn't bad. But I like the breakfast sausage the best.

If I could find good chorizo here I'd try that. But the chorizo I have been able to find is more like a greasy paste. I have made chili with it in the past, and it wasn't bad. But I like the breakfast sausage the best.
I wonder if Italian sausages would work in chili 🤔

Nice! I may have to try your recipe using Italian sausages at some point.
Well let me know if you do. I forgot, I also added a can of black beans this time. I forgot to add that to my recipe app. It's good either way though.

Well let me know if you do. I forgot, I also added a can of black beans this time. I forgot to add that to my recipe app. It's good either way though.
I like beans in my chili. I don't care what those Texans have to say! 😆

I like beans in my chili. I don't care what those Texans have to say! 😆
Same here. I have made it without a couple times. Much better with. This is really good in it minus the beans...
Screenshot_20240509_130931.jpg

Don't think I've ever even seen this before. I'm intrigued!
I made chili one time with chopped steak, venison, onions, and cactus. It was really good. Best no bean chili I ever had. Would be better with fresh grilled cactus I bet. But I have never seen any for sale here in Indiana.

I made chili one time with chopped steak, venison, onions, and cactus. It was really good. Best no bean chili I ever had. Would be better with fresh grilled cactus I bet. But I have never seen any for sale here in Indiana.
What?!.........no fresh cacti in Indiana?!
😆

Back