Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think, I get to watch this sorta stuff on a 70-inch TV screen in my office. 🤣🤣🤣
I love me some grapes too. They have these cotton candy grapes at Kroger here. They actually taste like cotton candy has been added to them somehow. It's witchcraft I tell ya! But I love em.
Screenshot_20240504_173218.jpg

Cheeseburgers with tomatoes, avocado, and ketchup.
View attachment 189217
Man, every time I see you posting burgers I open Door Dash and load up a cart. 10 minutes later I wipe the drool off my phone and close the app. I'm having serious burger withdrawals man. Trying not to eat that stuff! You're literally trying to kill me 🤪

Last edited:
I caved. Thanks @Xraycer
Two double cheeseburgers and a peanut butter shake. As soon as I placed the order, the wind picked up and started blowing trees over. So my dasher is waiting to pick up my order with a big storm barreling down on them 😅

30cm long chicken teriyaki from subway. My first time I ordered something from them
If the rest of the world would just use the imperial system instead of the metric system, Subway would give them .19 inch more sandwich. 🤪

So, what sandwich did you get, and how was it?

If the rest of the world would just use the imperial system instead of the metric system, Subway would give them .19 inch more sandwich. 🤪

So, what sandwich did you get, and how was it?
We don't use the imperial or metric system to measure our Subway. We use our feet. 🤪🤣

Back