Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threw a bunch of stuff in a bowl. Banana, peanut butter, coconut cookies. Washing them down with a Yoohoo.
Untitled235_20240501193341.png

Eating dinner tonight at MIL place for my son's 17th birthday. Needed a snack before dinner. Looked around the kitchen, and came up with: blueberry waffles and pbj with a maple sausage patty.
Not bad!
View attachment 189000
About time you started eating sensibly!

20240502_203819.jpg
first time trying Turkish delight, I recommend to anyone without diabetes👍👍

Is that a stuffed pepper, rice, curry chicken. Green beans, and cabbage? I would try that. :thumbs-up:

That looks good.
That's right sir, stuffed pepper, rice and... curry chicken? Not sure, perhaps it was something with Indonesia... Rest I don't know other than it's green lol

View attachment 189083first time trying Turkish delight, I recommend to anyone without diabetes👍👍

That's right sir, stuffed pepper, rice and... curry chicken? Not sure, perhaps it was something with Indonesia... Rest I don't know other than it's green lol
Was it as good as it looked?

After swimming 4km in one go and burning my back because the sun milk stopped working I made sure that plate disappeared right after taking the picture

In other words I had an amazing but short time consuming it👍 though I gotta figure out how I'll sleep tonight. Not on my back or my shoulders that's for sure.😂

Back