Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there's some iron in there but healthy regardless.
I'm beginning to think anything I eat isn't good for me and I
eat healthy for the most part.

Yeah, there's some iron in there but healthy regardless.
I'm beginning to think anything I eat isn't good for me and I
eat healthy for the most part.
I feel ya. I am at the point where I am considering trying only raw fruit and veggies for a couple weeks to see how I feel. My condition seems to be rapidly deteriorating. My joints are trying to dislocate on me, and it scares me to even walk now. So I gotta get drastic here I think. I have actually been going that direction though. I occasionally do eat unhealthy stuff, as you see in my posts here. But the times I don't share stuff I am usually just having a banana, or a couple Halo oranges.

Apple while I work on the Senton

20240428_163613.jpg

This frog will try to croak it down. :D
Not a fan but wicked made a good point. Gonna change up breakfast once in a while.
Add fruit to it. It makes it better. I like the frozen wild blueberries and some fresh strawberries and bananas in it. It goes really well with a couple brown-n-serve sausage links. Even better with toast and raspberry jam, but then it becomes much less healthy at that point 😆

At least they weren't Tim Tams 😆

I'm on my annual, week off in October, right now. I take a week off, to get some house projects done that I didn't want to do in the heat of summer.
About an hour ago, I woke to the smell of a wonderful aroma coming from downstairs. Came down to find this yummy pan of goodness: maple pork morning sausages!

I haven't dug into 'em yet, but I already know what they taste like. Right now, I'm just waking up to a tall mug Wicked Awesome French roast.View attachment 134935

Leave it out, I'm trying to lose some weight, plus I've just dribbled on my keyboard!

Back