Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those sausages - 😍 What were they cooked in to get that caramelized? Looks tasty!

I think I am having a bowl of cinnamon Life cereal for breaky. Woke up feeling crappy, and just don't feel like cooking. That, and I am out of eggs 🤪
Frying pan, in their own grease.
Isn't your yard like 8'x10'? 😆
Yes, but we were way behind on keeping up with the weeds. And needed to trim some of the regular plants. Filled our green waste container and not even half done. :doh:

Burger and fries from a local pub. 🤙

E81F9347-4AB4-433C-8369-6B4002F63048.jpeg

Wheel of Fortune too! 😂

I meant to post my work lunch earlier this afternoon: pulled pork with original Banchan as the sauce, rice, a half an avocado, and sriracha.
Sided with a salad, and a whole mango for dessert.
20240426_110547.jpg

I meant to post my work lunch earlier this afternoon: pulled pork with original Banchan as the sauce, rice, a half an avocado, and sriracha.
Sided with a salad, and a whole mango for dessert.
View attachment 188609

That Mango isn't ripe yet. 🤔

That Mango isn't ripe yet. 🤔
It actually is. I bought it last weekend. It's more red and yellow on the other day side.
It was sweet with a soft texture.

California rolls again for dinner. 3rd time this week! That Banchan sauce makes these not-so-fancy rolls, sooo very good!!
20240426_182154.jpg

Back