Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1703551976442.jpg

They sure are 😳
FB_IMG_1703551688381.jpg

FB_IMG_1703547558473.jpg

My sister brought over a cherry cheesecake and a pumkin roll, soooo good.
Oh yeah? That sounds amazing. I'm having a pecan pie and a couple snickerdoodles.

Got a 100% working tactic for ya: work your 🍑off for one testweek and chill out the next 8 to 12 weeks. Repeat.

time to brag: I haven't listened to any single 💩 that my teachers were saying for 3 months. Last week I woke up every day between 5 and 6 am and studied untill atleast 12 pm. I'm getting way higher grades than anyone who paid attention in class📈👍 as long as we don't talk about dutch or English🥲
We want numbers!!

Just went to the family / friends house for the yearly Christmas dinner / reunion kind of thing. Less people this year.
Did some games like guess how much candy is in the jar, and the bag game with the dice. There was also a game where you had to get the diaper on without using your hands.
We were there from 4 to 9:30. We were the last ones to leave. Lol.

Homemade black bottoms and cookies.
Crab Dip - Mac and Cheese - cheese salomi and crackers. And a whole lot of other stuff. We were also watching the 49ers vs the Ravens tonight. Ravens currently winning. 33 to 12 the last time I checked it.

Tomorrow, Leaving early around 9ish to go down to Delaware to the grandma's / aunts house for Christmas there.

Wednesday I'm hoping I can go racing.

One of the kids, he is in first grade and he has a grave digger rc on tracks. Very cool. Ill post pic/vid tomorrow. But I said to him, one day ill come over his house and bring out my big boy RCs. Ill let him rip them. Highly doubt he would break them so its all good. Ill just turn down the throttle EPA for him a little bit.

Last edited:
We want numbers!!
This is all i got yet, I'm missing physics, math, economy and more I don't care about. 5.5 would mean sufficient.
Chemistry 9.6/10
Biology 8.2/10
Geography 8.8/10
Bud's having problems with pythagoras🙂🙂🙂🙂
We were there from 4 to 9:30. We were the last ones to leave. Lol.
Know what my parents said? "We gonna eat some turkey and leave at 7pm". Why did I even believe it🥲 got home at 22.30pm. With turkey, atleast

Last edited:
This is all i got yet, I'm missing physics, math, economy and more I don't care about. 5.5 would mean sufficient.
Chemistry 9.6/10
Biology 8.2/10
Geography 8.8/10

Bud's having problems with pythagoras🙂🙂🙂🙂

Know what my parents said? "We gonna eat some turkey and leave at 7pm". Why did I even believe it🥲 got home at 22.30pm. With turkey, atleast
Those grades are pretty good, good work.

One of the kids, he is in first grade and he has a grave digger rc on tracks. Very cool. Ill post pic/vid tomorrow. But I said to him, one day ill come over his house and bring out my big boy RCs. Ill let him rip them. Highly doubt he would break them so its all good. Ill just turn down the throttle EPA for him a little bit.
PXL_20231226_014246568.jpg

Back