Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The menu looks fantastic! 😍
Have you ever been to Cosí ? I love that place. We used to have one here but it closed.
What is the brand of the knock off oreos?
Because I happen to have a fact about Oreos.
Most people when they see the Hydrox Chocolate sandwich cookies they think that they are knock off Oreos. Well, the thing is, Hydrox Cookies were first introduced in 1908 while Oreos were only introduced in 1912.

Last edited:
Most people when they see the Hydrox Chocolate sandwich cookies they think that they are knock off Oreos. Well, the thing is, Hydrox Cookies were first introduced in 1908 while Oreos were only introduced in 1912.
Great value brand. I like them but my wife turns her nose up at them.

I've always thought that Oreos were the originals as well. I've always felt that Hydrox is an awful name for a food item. It makes me thinks of a laboratory chemical compound.

Great value brand. I like them but my wife turns her nose up at them.
My wife is the same way, and even though she doesn’t eat them and buy them for the kids, She'll only buy the name brand. GV "Oreos" tastes just fine to me, until I eat them side by side for comparison. The real Oreos do taste better. Not enough for me to offset the savings though. So, I do on occasions buy the GV family pack for the kids and me.
Same exact story with Heinz ketchup vs store brand catsup.

Last edited:
A045068A-A483-4841-8528-64C7675D97E9.jpeg

Introduced my roommate and his son to the good tacos tonight.

We have one that's

Lemon?

Susan made salmon tonight. Over rice and sided with leftover asparagus, avocado and green beans. Plenty of Yucateko hot sauce. Strawberries for dessert.View attachment 166843
That there is just straight up Doom repellant! 🤣

Back