Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oreo mug (crumb) cake
F120E2E3-DCAC-4917-890D-658DBF1D94E6.jpeg

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys, tonight is pizza, going to pass on the shrimp and fish heads, and Mrs Doom is making me a chocolate cake with no bananas or avacados. 🤣 I can't believe today is the big 60. :eek:
Congrats, on officially being an old fart!
Cheers!!!!
Screenshot_20231209_133740.jpg

First day since Wednesday night that I don't feel fatigue and sluggish. My upper back was a bit achy last night, so a lot of repositioning throughout the night. Early in the morning, I popped a couple of ibuprofen and it was enough to get me to sleep until 10:30am. Felt well enough to take a nice hot shower. After the shower, made myself a cup of coffee. The shower and coffee really feels good after going without the last couple of days.
Just finished my first meal of the day. A simple 3 fried eggs over rice, and a banana for dessert.

First day since Wednesday night that I don't feel fatigue and sluggish. My upper back was a bit achy last night, so a lot of repositioning throughout the night. Early in the morning, I popped a couple of ibuprofen and it was enough to get me to sleep until 10:30am. Felt well enough to take a nice hot shower. After the shower, made myself a cup of coffee. The shower and coffee really feels good after going without the last couple of days.
Just finished my first meal of the day. A simple 3 fried eggs over rice, and a banana for dessert.

See, a couple of days without seafood and your already on the mend.

Ask your doc to call in a R
I need that. Had a miserable day all week, make for the last few weeks even.

Maybe I should gets some crabs and maybe it will make me feel better
Depends on the type of crabs you get... :happy:
Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys, tonight is pizza, going to pass on the shrimp and fish heads, and Mrs Doom is making me a chocolate cake with no bananas or avacados. 🤣 I can't believe today is the big 60. :eek:
Half way to 120!
:cheers:

Last edited:
Back