Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A late dessert: Boston cream pie cake and a cold glass of milk.
I have been hinting to Mrs. Doom that it's just about timr for her to make a Boston Cream Pie, probably won't get it until the 4th of July.
No supper for us tonight. Maybe tomorrow. :(
Mrs turbo took a fall. All is better now. Low blood pressure. Back home. :rolleyes:
My mom used to have low blood pressure, she used to pass out all the time growing up. Keep an eye on her and make yourselves a snack. Glad she wasn't hurt, but it does get the adrenelin flowing.

Didn't go camping so we cooked burgers on the stove, terrible.
Too many thunderstorms forecasted this week.
Don't let a little rain stop you from having a good time 😜
giphy.gif

No supper for us tonight. Maybe tomorrow. :(
Mrs turbo took a fall. All is better now. Low blood pressure. Back home. :rolleyes:
Sorry man. Hope she is doing ok.

Glad to hear she is doing better.

Today we had sausage Rigatoni and garlic toast.

View attachment 166638
That looks so good. We are big pasta fans.Might do that over the weekend. :)
Thank you for all your support.:) Next time can you add butter on the pasta, and add milk with the cookies? We will be there. mike & company. :)

Last edited:
You got it Mike. I love a good bowl of buttered noodles.
Ha, that sounds so good. Me too.
We got to Japan in December, 1988, found out what ramen was. So good. Was a good winter food. We love noodles. :)

Last edited:
I can't eat them very often. I seriously need to diet more.

2 cups penne, water almost to the top of the pasta in the rice cooker, 1 cup Boticelli Spicy Vodka Sauce, various added spices, and about half a pound of ground beef added to the top. Let it cook until it thickens a little but before it starts burning.

Back