What would you do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not having any children, I'm not sure how I'd react. Living in Texas though they tend be a bit more lenient. If the suspect is on your property and you are afraid for your life (or loved one's) you can shoot them. Just make sure they're dead. At least that 's what they taught me a long time ago when I got my handgun permit.....

....Suddenly it's a life threatening situation to do what we all did at that age.....

Nail on the head.

There's not a single one of you guys that hasn't done the same, or worse, at this kid's age, admit it. Is it really any different because it'syour daughter? What about any of you with sons? Don't you just point them at the door and say "go get 'em boy?"

What if that were your son paralyzed from the waist down?

I raised my daughter from age 9 on my own, it was no easy deal, but if I'd come in and found a guy in her closet? You can bet your ass it would be her in trouble, not him.

If I were that father, I don't think I could live with myself. Jesus man, he shot through the door with his daughter in the room, it could have just as easily put her in the hospital. I wouldn't give a nickel to be in his shoes.

Top it all off with yellow journalism: "terrorism," flippin give me a break.