What to name a track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with the proper equipment, this is easy to do, we used a bulldozer and took off the top layer of grass. After that we used a huge roller to pack down the track then added Drain Tile, which is the black piping.
The lanes are 12 feet wide, with some 11 foot lanes, the dirt is all clay.
Its located in Maine.

That reminds me of Field of dreams the movie.

You can call it Track of Dreams....then you can say Build it and they will race...

Hey it might work LOL If anyone has seen the movie that is LOL

How about "Maine Lane(s)":shrug:
Nice track! I'd drive it as is for a while. Then add some bumps when you get bored with it. That way it's like a new track.

Nice setup, why don't you call it BUSTER lol your bound to bust somthing:)

Yes yes buster, that a cool name.

Originally posted by msly
That reminds me of Field of dreams the movie.

You can call it Track of Dreams....then you can say Build it and they will race...

Hey it might work LOL If anyone has seen the movie that is LOL

**FIELD OF FUMES**

lol

**The DUST BOWL**

Smoke Rising? I know when me and Ty run in his yard the nitro settles over this little field with grass or some kinda poop in it that s about 4 ft tall. Anyway the smoke settles abve it with tress int he back ground, Hardcore looking while almost pretty...maybe a new pic idea.

Please dont feel the need to answer every thread, I dont think RCNT will die if you dont fill it with your spam LOL

Originally posted by Waste Land
Smoke Rising? I know when me and Ty run in his yard the nitro settles over this little field with grass or some kinda poop in it that s about 4 ft tall. Anyway the smoke settles abve it with tress int he back ground, Hardcore looking while almost pretty...maybe a new pic idea.

I've barely answered anything since I've been on today....there is sooooo much I dont comment on. If I wanted to just drive up my post ocunt. You'd see me in MT,ST and touring and all the other sections....seriously...I havent been myself lately and most around ahve noticed that.....anyway as not to derail the thread....

what do you think of rising smoke, or smoke rises or somethign of the sort?

Dont get all bummed out little spamland. I'm done playin with ya... Dont let life get ya down. The summer is here... plenty of time for fun.... Your young and have your whole life ahead of you. So snap out of it you crazy little bastard....

That will be $100 bucks for the shrink session....

Have a good night I am going to bed... I am not young like You....

I'm out!

I've barely answered anything since I've been on today....there is sooooo much I dont comment on. If I wanted to just drive up my post ocunt. You'd see me in MT,ST and touring and all the other sections....seriously...I havent been myself lately and most around ahve noticed that.....anyway as not to derail the thread....

Damnit wasteland...they're just giving you chit bro. If you don't c that then no worries. If somone on the forum truly doesn't like you then phuck em bro as lifes to short to worry about petty chit and especially on the net bro.

Thats a nice track. Damn I need a bigger back yard.

zandor22 wow now thats a track. but you need some air jumps. iam thinking about building one in my back yard also.great job

Hey zandor if we knock down your house (just move into the garage) we could have a huge track at your place, put your recliner and tv in the middle and you would be set.

Originally posted by Ryhton
Thats a nice track. Damn I need a bigger back yard.

Hey zandor if we knock down your house (just move into the garage) we could have a huge track at your place, put your recliner and tv in the middle and you would be set.
chit i don't need the tv just my computer so i can come in here and post crap like this.so a 10x10 room will do...but any way i will have a track in the back yard buy mid summer.it has to happen.because i can't go no were....lol..oh i have rv parking.so may be we need to have an r/c bash here

Just in case the OG poster didn't get it from my first post, that's a nice and LARGE track...I don't get their often but I'm kinda jealous. Like other posters said though, YOU SERIOUSLY need some jumps on that flat MOFO.

NIce work dude, I'd call it the glory mile..hehe.

Back