What to do????

• Thread starter Traxxass_FREAK90
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxass_FREAK90

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was wondering what is the best eletric motor to put into an eStampede??? i really want it to have a good top speed and good torque. please help I'm gonna get one soon and want to have a good motor to race with and i need to be under 70 bucks.. thanx(if you help me).;)

Last edited:
OK man are you gonna race stock or modified class?

I hope you arn't talking about racing this in a class because its really not a good idea to try and race a truck like this. It will get eaten up by stadium trucks now if you are talking about racing your buddies around then go with this

Trnity P-94 15 double
This is an EXCELLENT motor and it will give you wheelies and high speed. Dont go below a 14t though becuase it is two hard to gear down enough to keep the motor from getting to hot. I found running P-94's in my Pede with any tire setup that i could gear it to stay cool and perform. Dont forget you are gonna need a speed control that can handle a motor with that few turns. X

Last edited:
He doesn't come here much, I told him he needs a good esc, forgot all about gearing. couldn't think of any motors either thank for helpin' him:D
He's just gonna bash with me to start with if does race it's not gonna be really serious that's what my Maxx is for :D