What just happened?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone else noticed that the forum went down for a bit? I know it went down, but what caused it?

Rolex farted.

Rolex farted.

This was only the start of it...

Rolex farted which then only caused the hamster that was powering the server to kill over and die. This however isn't anything surprising as he's killed many hamsters during his time as an RCNT staff member.

The problem occurred when the hamster killed over, as he fell off the big round wheel he knocked over the cage containing the backup hamsters, freeing those hamsters in the process. Not wanting to die from the smell the freed hamsters ran for their lives.

After about 30mins we was finally able to get Rolex outside to air out and catch one of the hamsters and put back on the wheel so that the server would start working now.

I am happy to announce that we are currently looking improving our ventilation system to prevent this from happening again, or we might just keep Rolex outside.

-Michael

Rolex farted which then only caused the hamster that was powering the server to kill over and die. This however isn't anything surprising as he's killed many hamsters during his time as an RCNT staff member.

The problem occurred when the hamster killed over, as he fell off the big round wheel he knocked over the cage containing the backup hamsters, freeing those hamsters in the process. Not wanting to die from the smell the freed hamsters ran for their lives.

After about 30mins we was finally able to get Rolex outside to air out and catch one of the hamsters and put back on the wheel so that the server would start working now.

I am happy to announce that we are currently looking improving our ventilation system to prevent this from happening again, or we might just keep Rolex outside.

-Michael

LMAO!!!:LoL:

-Michael

Fortunately his extra strength depends contained any bio-hazardous material from splattering all over the walls of the server room, thus making replacing the dead hampster and restarting the system a bit easier. Last time this happened we had to have the hazmat team come in to clean up the mess. We really need to make a pen outside to keep Rolex in until he is housebroken.

I have tears running down my cheeks....LMFAO!!!

I'm so sorry, since this was my favorite hamster. I had stopped in to feed them and started munching on the pellets.
Since I've recently been promoted to the position of providing the little power units with their meals, I didn't realize I was eating the by-product pellets rather than the protein pellets.
Well, my system didn't tolerate it very well, and before I could reach the emergency turbine ventilation system, all hell broke loose in my Thunderware. Several of the hamsters made no attempt to escape, but chose to end it all immediately by diving into the turbine blades.
That in turn is what caused the malfunction in the ventilation.
The tears running down my cheeks are actually a result of the stagnant methane still trapped in here, the rancid smoke caused by those little power units that fried in the turbine, and the dozens of decomposing hamsters laying on the floor.
The system is back on line, but the little guy in the wheel keeps looking at me and hissing.

OMFG thats just flipping funny!

uh oh, it's traveling, i think I can smell it.....
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Leave it to the old man to bring down the world with a bout of bad hamster pellet driven ass...

LMFAO!!! I can't stop laughing! My sides hurt, tears are falling and every time I think of Rolex eating a pellet I can just imagine him getting this REALLY bad "bitter beer face". Only to shrug it off and continue eating. Oh my.....good times.

Our newest Auxiliary power unit exits the grid at the end of his first full shift.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here I thought you were going to have some sick Richard Gere based clip for us...am glad you didn't...

Thanks woodie, I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time, and Rolex... "Thunderware" - that's a classic that I'm going to have to remember

Wasn't that a gerbil?

Mike, maybe you should look in to a system upgrade. Replace the tired old hampsters with gerbils. If they can take what Gere did to them, then maybe, just maybe they can take whatever Rolex can dish out :D

The hamsters will do just fine, as long as the custodial staff doesn't keep the barrels of Energized and Expended hamster pellets in the same storage closet where others might be tempted to chow down on a couple of handfuls like I did.
I'm still chewing on their Cedar chip bedding in hopes of getting the taste out of my mouth.

The rest of you should not enter this room until the HazMat team has declared it safe. I don't know what the date is, but I heard some guys in suits with scientific calculators talking about 'half life'.

Back