What is it about crawlers?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

challis349

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi, I'm not being at all funny or sarcastic when i ask this, but i'm looking for a new rig, so far have 2 nitro models, a savage and a buggy, just wondered what is so good about crawlers? and if i were to get a crawlers, what should i get, i see axial have brought out a RTC model, would this be a good starting point??

I heard that the axil one is good and also is the losi comp crawler.... i also like the look of the kyosho rock force.... its supposed to be another good one... a little more expensive yet fun crawler is the traxxas summit.... there is crawl mode where you can go to 1st gear from the remote and tops out at like 6mph for crawling and then from the remote you can change to 2nd and that tops at like 21mph....2nd is for jumps and bashing a little but.... also the remote is ably to lock the diffs if you like

the axial is a good cheap way to start to see if you like crawling. id say prolly like half of the people who try crawling dont end up liking it, but the other half can't stay away because they love it so much! the losi is a good comp rig outta the box. they kyosho is more of a rock racer than a crawler and the summit isnt a crawler at all to anyone who actually has a crawler. Id say just start watching vids of axials, losi comp crawlers, bergs, venom creepers and just see if it really gets you excited to get one before you go spend the money.

There is a GREAT GREAT GREAT deal on a losi comp crawler in the FS section. If i didnt have a crawler already, i have jumped on it.

thanks for the push Alpine, its gone now though, it went super fast on rcc, i was trying to hold off on answering pm's so someone here could get it like rcaddict or someone but its too late now. slash's need new parts! lol.

Ahh, my bad. Someone missed a damn good deal.

Back