What are you're other addictions?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye! Like fishing, painting(cars), and guns.

I love paintball.
I have a Invert Mini.

aye....x4

I'm really into listening to music pretty much always listening to music.
still really into cars audio and nstallation but rc's have slowed that way down. and not too much into guns anymore. sold all i had minus my .22 long and my .45 wich is always with me.

Guns, I only have one but it's a beaut, HK USP .40, just wish I could afford to go shoot it more offten...

I so badly want Santa to bring me an FN Five Seven for Christmas....That would be F'n titties.

Quads, Sandrails, racing, Guns, RC cars.....that about covers it

Nay.

Erm pretty much anything computery, lots of things R/C wise (since June) and a lot of other geeky stuff that I won't mention here for fear of being laughed off the face of the earth ;)

I also like the great outdoors and wandering around in them.

Aha! I see you too have been there when it's 3am and someone says "okay, are we all done rolling our characters now?" :D

There are 4 things that I do every day, rain or shine:

1. Get a Super Big Gulp from 7-11 (not a coffee drinker)
2. Read a book
3. check email/RCNT/news/moderate SecurityFocus pen-test list
4. Pick a random subject and spend a minimum of 30 minutes looking up and learning as much as I can on that topic. Today was antigens and antibodies.

Other stuff I'm into is Billiards, volleyball, really cheesy movies.

i have a few guns, my pride being the mossberg defender 12 guage pistol grip. also play a little pool, music, car audio, computers, scanners, home improvement, used to fish a little, 1:1 cars.. thats about it, i dont have any time for much of any of it.. but hey.. tis life.

A few of my other addictions are better to be posted at that 'other' site. :D

I enjoy hunting, movies and pretty much anything outdoors.

Oh and the activities listed in my signature.

Back