west coast bash pics (not dial up friendly)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blah420

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hb's revo
DCP_0022.gif

robmob's savage
DCP_0021.gif

hb jumping his revo
DCP_0020.gif

rob catchin some air
DCP_0019.gif

hb catchin some more air
DCP_0018.gif

eddy and stretch
DCP_0017.gif

more revo air
DCP_0016.gif

rob and hb
DCP_0015.gif

rob
DCP_0014.gif

hb's revo
DCP_0012.gif

rob tumbeling his savage
DCP_0010.gif

hb again i think
DCP_0007.gif

DCP_0006.gif

over all there was alot of revos its hard 2 keep straight on whos was whos

Last edited:
Looks like had some fun with that one jump.

looks like you guys had some fun! any broken parts?

what part of calie? I want to come out to play!

Nice pics......Anything closer for pics???

Blah420, it was a real pleasure meeting up with you at the bash. I'm very sure that we will do it again next year if not a lot sooner.

There were a lot of pictues taken. They should be up as soon as FastEddy has chance to post them in the Nor Cal Bash thread.

it was nice meeting you aswell stretch,as for the pics ya there was but not from my camera its an older digital so it doesn't zoom and i was far away when i took those

For some reason I had the camera set to save as RAW. I'm looking for a plug in that works with the Canon and photoshop so I can process them. As soon as I get it together ill get them up.

have u figured out the extent of the damage on the cyber

I'm working on the Storm-Pro first. I have it torn down now and am going over it with a fine tooth comb. Damage so far is a missing part from the rear center CVD cup and 2 bent rear shock shafts. I'm sure there may be more to come but I haven't got that far yet. All and all it doesn't show much damage. It will be just as good as new if not better by the time I'm bone rebuilding it.

I will start on the Cyber next week. I think I'm going to part it out and sell it. I have been driving it for close to 2 years now and think its time to move on and give the Revo its day in the sun. I will put the Hyper 8 from the Cyber in the Storm-pro and use the OS in my new XRay buggy. The rest of the parts on the CyberMaxx will be up for grabs in the FS forum.

Loser said:
looks like you guys had some fun! any broken parts?
there were some good carnage pics that eddy took just wait till you see the ones of the cybermaxx lol

Why does that Savage have Maxx tires on it?Just curious... :)

Back