Well Boys & Girls the Xray buggy is in testing!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
header_X_globe.gif
header_X_02.jpg

Like I promised here are some pics of the new "luxury" buggy in testing the Xray XB8.

The new XRAY XB8 1/8th nitro buggy is enjoying great success in its testing, and is almost complete! We will soon release some “spy shots” of XB8 testing at our test tracks as well as results from testing.

xray1.jpeg

xray2.jpeg

xray3.jpeg

xray4.jpeg

xray5.jpeg

xray6.jpeg

xray7.jpeg

SOURCE: www.teamxray.com

Last edited:
That only gives us one image :(

This link gives a bunch: CLICK HERE

Looks like they either do not like hot linking or the links are broken...big red xs

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
That only gives us one image :(

This link gives a bunch: CLICK HERE

Looks like they either do not like hot linking or the links are broken...big red xs

your not very paitent.:lick:

All better, now. And damn skippy. Patience is a virtue for those that desire it. Me...I want the news now, now, now...dammit!

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
All better, now. And damn skippy. Patience is a virtue for those that desire it. Me...I want the news now, now, now...dammit!
It took a little work to get the pictures, Xray did some coding to defer copying of the pictures but I am persistant and know enough to be dangerous.

I wish I was out driving at that track. It looks good size. I like tracks that are not all jumps. Oh yeah, Nice find on the new buggy.
:buggy1:

It will be interesting to see the final results on that buggy. What is a luxury buggy? maybe it has a heated leather hand grip on the controller.

LOL! Heated leather controler. Thas a good one. LOL!!!!!!!!

the bright paint is to destract you and make you think the extra $2000 you paid for the Luxury is worth it. j/k

From the pics it looks just like every other buggy in the world. I wanna see her nekkid damnnit!!!!!! Its like pron... the most beautiful women in the world I'm sure looks great in a moo-moo but she sure as hell would look 1000xs better without one.

GET THAT LID OFF!!!!! I have no patience!!

No topless photos but supposedly this is the new buggy @ Furulund being piloted by Magnus Palsson (honestly never heard of him).

Again very bright for Team Xray

magnus5.jpg

magnus4.jpg

magnus3.jpg

magnus2.jpg

magnus1.jpg

magnus9.jpg

magnus8.jpg

magnus7.jpg

magnus11.jpg

magnus10.jpg

credit to : http://www.bsc-aller-weser.de

Originally posted by Hypedonrc I wish I was out driving at that track. It looks good size. I like tracks that are not all jumps. Oh yeah, Nice find on the new buggy.

I hear ya on that. 1/8th scale buggies are very fast, they deserve to catch some speed =)

Look a nice car. lets see it NEKKED!

Originally posted by Jamie
Look a nice car. lets see it NEKKED!

Sorry Jamie it is still not being shown with the top off but here is an offcial picture released by Xray.

xray_xb8_first_pic.jpg

I think it is funny how Wagnerov shows us their new Swift Pro it has shock towers that are anodized black and the outsides are polished, well look at this picture of the Xray. Notice anything similar about the shock towers? I have never seen anyone do this then all the sudden 2 buggies coming out with it at the same time?

Wow! its looks so nice in that pic! That body sure is nice! But whats up with the gigantic hole for the heatsink its like double the size of the head!

Just another Kyosho clone, I'm not sure about the quality of the new EB4S3 from thunder Tiger, but is the only new buggy that comes with new fresh Ideas.

Originally posted by kazi
Just another Kyosho clone, I'm not sure about the quality of the new EB4S3 from thunder Tiger, but is the only new buggy that comes with new fresh Ideas.

All I have to say is that is a very bold statement considering I have yet to see anywhere publish pics of the design. I guess when you put a Crowd Pleaser body on any buggy it looks like a "Kyosho clone". We shall see when the top comes off is all I can say and it very well might be a clone. But Xray is innovative, they have proved that and I think with their bold claim as to being a "luxury" buggy they have some serious hype to answer to if it is another "K clone".

-Blazer

well kyoshos gonna lose the worlds if it gets out in time for them
I'm gonna have to get one so ill have an electric and gas xray

That wing looks identical to those round ones used by ofna.

Back