We don’t have a problem I swear

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nenecrane

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
IMG_0168.jpeg

My day was so peaceful got ‘‘em “built still not done though lol swear we don’t have an addiction lol
IMG_0158.jpeg

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0165.jpeg

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

IMG_0162.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0159.jpeg

N this isn’t all of them lol

Last edited:
That's just the start of something good. Oh and TP, you can have the Chee•its... I got dibs on the Nerds clusters 😋

Last edited:
The family was bigger but we had a fire and are starting over so pretty happy n what you don’t see is the monster n my dew sitting just outside the picture lol

The family was bigger but we had a fire and are starting over so pretty happy n what you don’t see is the monster n my dew sitting just outside the picture lol
Sorry to hear about the fire. I have had RC collections three different times and started over for various reasons. Glad to see ya making a comeback ;)

Nice collection you've got there!! My brother and I have been in and out of the hobby for 35 years or so.. the last couple years (Covid) we went a little off the deep end, LOL. Why not? Can't take it with ya right? Here's a few, theres another 15 or so in deep storage (relics) as well as a few new ones..😁🍻

20220822_175726.jpg

You might be able to tell by the tires, we run hard pack clay 99% of the time. Built a track on my property. We have a blast running demo derby, I mean "racing" around the track! LOL.

Nice collection. I'm digging the pink Bandit, needs the pink aluminum accessories. 🙃

What chassis is the Porsche?

Sorry about the fire. I keep my collection in 2 or 3 different buildings. Only a tornado or sinkhole will take all at once.

Nice collection you've got there!! My brother and I have been in and out of the hobby for 35 years or so.. the last couple years (Covid) we went a little off the deep end, LOL. Why not? Can't take it with ya right? Here's a few, theres another 15 or so in deep storage (relics) as well as a few new ones..😁🍻

View attachment 162987
Nice collection. I admit I am jealous. Wondering which of those is your favorite?

Nice collection. I admit I am jealous. Wondering which of those is your favorite?
Ooh..that's a tough one!! LOL
For racing the track, either the TC Kronos or the Tekno.. which are mine, the Talion is very good also, which is my brothers. Some things have changed since this pic was taken last year.. the MT410 has been stretched on an ET48 chassis. Game changer for track duties!! Easily my favorite on track now. My brother seems to think the E Revo is king.. I just mopped him up with the Tekno on Easter sunday.. not even close!!😉😂😂
Also, I've swapped out the suspension between the Mojo and Kraton exb..effectively turning the Mojo into the "Wolverine" as I'm calling it (Kraton XL most call it) and the Kraton has been reborn as the "Typhon XL", see Corally Asuga..same dimensions.
For bashing, the Kaiju is really my favorite!! Super tough too.. I've modded it with Mojave lower rear arms at all 4 corners, 4mm hinge pins throughout, and 5mm turnbuckles in place of the anemic Redcat upper arms..plus a generous helping of Redcats aluminum upgrade parts.. so hard to pick just one!! LOL

Back