Sold / Found WANTED: t maxx savage something nitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys, it has been a long time since i have been on here but i am going to get back into r/c stuff again. i am looking for a tmaxx or savage or something in that area. doesn't have to been fully running or anything, i do still have some spare things laying around. i might even go for a nitro stadium truck. I'm not really looking to spend over $250. i do have still a ntc3 that i can trade plus i will throw in a little cash.

bryan

well you may be luck i just got a mgt back up and going it comes rtr minus batterys and it has less then 1 gallon through motor and its it good shape i raced it for a little while but had a diff motor in it i was getting ready to sell it soon so you have first dibs on it i might be interested in trading so send some pics to me and i will let you know right away if not then I'm asking $250.00 or best offer i will try to get pics and what all has been done to it let me know o.k if you have yahoo then hit me on firebird_gt_1983@yahoo messenger

alright, i will try and get some pics of the car tommorow.

bryan

i have a savage k4.6, 3 speed tranny, 23mm hex cheyenne rims on proline big joe tires, full red aluminum anodized skids front/rear/gas/center, ofna linkage mod. 2 gallons through. needs radio gear, $10 disc brake and flywheel. $270 shipped and i'll throw in some spare parts and pull starts...

here is a pick minus roll cage.

arawak420

I'll sell ya a 1st gen TMaxx RTR w/ a stock .15 that has less then a gallon ran through it,this being the second mill, w/ the larger Aarms and slide shafts for $200.00+ shipping. Here are some pix:

Last edited:
I have a nitro quake I could sell. Its a stock quake that is RTR. Comes with everything that is pictured. Pm me if you got questions on the car or radio.

http://www.ergosys.net/krish/nitroquake/

$250 plus shipping.

I can throw in 3 quarts of fuel and a fuel bottle.

I can lower the price if you don't want the starter box. I am trying to get out of the nitro scene.

are you still looking for a truck?? i ahve a savage just needs to be tuned. has a roll cage. could get pictures. let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back