Sold / Found Wanted: Motor for LST

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrClean

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So, if you've seen this thread https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=596103#post596103 then you know that I'm in need of a new motor for my LST. I'd prefer something used right now, funds are kinda limited and this truck is a beater for my father in-law and I. Shoot me a message if you have something you think I might be interested in........ thanks everyone!

Cool, thanks Lessen. I thought he posted and sold that a few months ago. I must not be paying attention. :hehe:

I still have it, I sold a bunch of other stuff but never sold the engine, and the thread got too cluttered up to be usefull anymore.

Thanks for the lookout Josh!

Looks like Nitro's engine is sold, so I'm still in need one if anyone knows of a decent one, let me know.

Monkey Wrench has a Hyper .21 8-port racing engine comes with a pipe, hes only asking 50$

Thanks Savon, I saw that but I'm not sure if the .21 is a big enough motor for the LST?

hey i have an LRP Z.28 Spec 3 with a fresh rebuild in it.... its never been ran, so it needs to be broken in and I'm only looking for 80 bucks for it.... lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back